"Yes." I said at the same time Kahron said, "No."

We both gave each other a look.

"Uh," The doctor said awkwardly looking between the two of us.

"Yes. Yes, I want birth control. I just wanna talk about the different longterm options because I am horrible with the pill and the shot."

After she explained the different options I decided to get the IUD that lasts for five years, which Kahron was not happy about, at all. Which is the reason he's driving like he don't got no fuckin sense right now.

"My son is in the back of the car." I said as we stopped at a red light.

"I know what the fuck I'm doing."

Don't slap this nigga Morgan, don't do it.

Once we got home I called Kaelyn on FaceTime while I feed Ayden since she was with Eric for the weekend and I missed her already.

"Hi mama!" She waved smiling all big.

"What you doing baby?" I ask.

"Chillin." She said.

I laughed. "Where you get that from?"

"Don't know." She shrugged laughing.

"You so silly."

"What you doing mama?" She asks.

"Feeding Ayden." I said showing her him.

"Oh." She said.

It's been six weeks and Kae is still acting funny towards her brother, but she think she slick trying to be buddy buddy with him when she thinks ain't nobody around.

Only time she really fools with him is when she wants to feed him, but her little dramatic ass don't like when he cries. Like she don't cry for no reason all the time.

"Ayden said he loves you Kae." I showed her where he was yawning.

"I love him." She turned her lips up. "I guess."

"You guess?" I laughed as she nodded.

"I can't with you Kae. I love you and I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Love you. Love Da Ron."

"I'ma tell him." I laughing lightly before saying bye and we hung up.

After I got off the phone I had a text from Nee.

Nicole💛👭: guess what!!! 🙈

👀 what?

Nicole💛👭: BITCH!

what bitch, damn!

I gasped out loud as she sent a picture of her hand, with an engagement ring.

😩😍😍😍😍 bitch! it's pretty, Q did that!

Nicole💛👭: I don't even like giving head, but I sucked that niggas soul thru his dick.

I busted out laughing.

"Who the fuck are you texting?" Kahron asks walking into the bedroom.

"Mind ya fuckin business." I said rolling my eyes. I don't got him or his attitude to do.

"You are my fuckin business." I rolled my eyes.

"Burp him." I said to Kahron when he took Ayden from me as he started to cry.