Online Great God's Useless Hands Little Baby 5

Start from the beginning

"You said twice today that I pretended to be a girl to deceive people feelings." Bai Chen glanced at Guo Jiawen who was guilty and embarrassed. He turn around and continue playing the game, ignoring him,

Guo Jiawen lowered his head, he dared not look at the side. Zhao Zhenyu and Li Botao were both looking at him with complicated gazes, he tired to explain weakly: "I, I am reminding you for your own good."

No one responded to his words.

Guo Jiawen gritted his teeth bitterly and simply gave up, "you said you didn't lie, then what happened to Ao Jiangshan? Could it be that he would give up a great beauty like Biluo Qingcheng for you, a tough man? He was swiping on the world channel trying to get you back today. And Linyuan Xianyu, could it be that Linyuan Xianyu also needs to avoid a lot of suitors like you and decide to marry you?"

Bai Chen suddenly stood up, pushing away the chair and walked towards Guo Jiawen, "What does it have to do with you then?"

Guo Jiawen watched Bai Chen approach him expressionlessly. His pairs of eyes look at him like he was an ant that he could crush to death any moment.

That feeling that he could die any moment made Guo Jiawen's have a hard time breathing properly. He opened his mouth with difficulty, wanting to say something but not a single syllable came out.

Zhao Zhenyu and Li Botao on the side felt something was wrong. They want to become the peacemaker but in front of such a Bai Chen, they stay put in the end. They can't take a step nor said a word.

For a villain like Guo Jianwen, Bai Chen felt really impatient having to deal with them. If they were in the immortal realm, Bai Chen will just kill him with one palm strike so that he won't be able to jump in front of him anymore. But going through the many worlds, Bai Chen also understands, these worlds are not like the immortal realm where he can do whatever he wants.

Bai Chen frowned. Seeing Guo Jiawen trembling unconsciously, frightened by his aura, with sweat dripping down from his forehead. He moved his fingers but in the end restrained his emotions and went back to his seat, then climbed into bed with his laptop in hand.

The dorms became quiet because of this sudden dispute.

In this quiet room, only the sound of Bai Chen typing on the keyboard was heard.

After a while, Zhao Zhenyu and Li Botao also pretended that nothing had happened and continue their game.

System: [Little master, this bed is so small, the environment is so bad, and the roommates are so annoying. Why don't we move out? I already checked, the students can apply for living outside the dorm in their second year. Little master, Su Yu is now a sophomore student.]

Bai Chen thought about it and nod in agreement. He also don't like living in the same space with others either.

Linyuan Xianyu: Baby?

Lu Yuan controlled the horse to run and avoid the crowd behind, who were chasing them for gossip, while typing and chatting with Bai Chen. It's just that Bai Chen didn't reply to him.

Lu Yuan's eyes darkened.

He listened to Geng Yuhuai talking about the grievances between the two accounts, Ao Jiangshan and Yuhua Feixian. While watching Ao Jiangshan keep sending messages to the top of the world channel, violent emotions swirled in his heart.

His baby once married another man in the game, even after divorce, he was still coveted.

This recognition made Lu Yuan very unhappy.

Bai Chen sat on the hard bed that was only about one meter wide. He couldn't help but move his butt uncomfortably.

Uncomfortable.