Chapter 41: Zipline

Start from the beginning

Sanjana : Na varalaye , neenga poitu vanga na keela iruke. She gathered herself and somehow managed to say this.

Varun : Please ma ! Please ma ! Please ma ! Please ma . He began ranting with puppy eyes and Sanjana couldn't deny him when he is behaving like an excited kid.

Varun took Sanjana's hands in his and began walking while Sanjana looked at him with a questioning face

Varun : Ma nee summa ve anga inga nu vizhuva ... idhula trekking ... ollunga kai ah puduchutu va . He told with a smirk

Sanjana loved seeing him walk hand in hand with her . His eyes shimmering with Happiness.  Not even for a second He left her hand . He held her hands in his with a strong grip.

While climbing up , she was busy having glances of her dashing husband and did not notice the stone in front making her stumble. Varun held her waist and made her stand properly.

Varun : Ma pathu vara matiya? He told with concern

But Sanjana was in her own dream world because of there proximity.  Varun realised she is not in the present when he saw her cheeks tainting in red.  To be honest Varun started enjoying seeing the blushy face of hers and wanted to witness it more.

Varun : Ma na vena thuki ka va ? He asked in  a teasing manner

Sanjana : Anniya pudunga vendam . Nan nadandhe varuven . She said having her gaze down

Varun smiled at her antics and both began climbing with there shoulders brushing eachother often , lighting a tension among them.

They soon reached the peak and what next shook Sanjana was the board in front "LONGEST ZIPLINE "

{For those wondering what a zipline is }

Varun : Ma this is one of my bucket list! Zip Line la poganum nu

Varun : Ma this is one of my bucket list! Zip Line la poganum nu . So I booked tickets for both . So let's go  ! I m excited.

Sanjana : Edhey nana ! Kandippa mudiyadhu,  mudiyave mudiyadhu . She said trembling.

Varun pulled her but she stood in tracks and did not move.

Varun : Ma va polam ! Trust me semma experience

Sanjana : Varun  I have height fears ! She screamt

Varun : Ada ivalavu dhana . He went and pulled her in his embrace.

Varun : Inga paru Sana , Na iruken thaniya vitura maten. Ennaku en kutyy pattas dhan venum .. ippudi bayandhu pora ponnu venam . I want you to face your fears and you have me with you through your thick and thing .
He said looking into her eyes while a tear escaped from Sanjana's eyes.

Varun somehow persuaded Sanjana to join him in the zip line ride. She is not going to do it alone but both of them are going to ride down the zip line together.

Sanjana : Na zip line la poganuma ? The mere thought made her breathe heavily , her knees started to quiver and her stomach tied itself into a knot.

While she was having an internal war Varun comforted her with placing his hands on her shoulders.

Sanjana and Varun wore all the safety equipments before stepping for the ride. She started crossing the bridge one step at a time . What felt like hours, was only two minutes. They finally arrived at the launch platform.

Sanjana : muruga muruga muruga ! She began murmuring. 

Varun : Ma ! Ennaya nambura la ?

Sanjana : ennaya vida ungala adigama namburen . She said with a feeble voice.

Varun kissed her forehead and held her hands conveying its going to be okay .

While they both stood on the launch platform . Sanjana stared at the long cable ahead of her and reminded her self to not throw up.

Sanjana and Varun both stepped off the platform together. 

Sanjana : Varun bayama iruku ! She said closing her eyes tightly .

Varun : Ma inga paru ! I m there , eppavum chinna vishayam admire pannuva la . Now its the best time to admire . He encouraged her.

Though Sanjana was bit scared at the start ,It felt like flying in a lawn chair. She sat back on her harness and it kept a comfortable hold as they both  sailed across the field.

Sanjana was mesmerised to look at the blue pastel sky with astonishment , hearing the birds chirpping got her attention the most . She started admiring things around her that she almost forgot she is handing on the rope and she did not dare to look down . While Varun was happy to see her enjoying the way he wanted her to , down his heart he wished that he is the reason why she smiles.

She felt the wind in her hair. Had a look down at the world and enjoyed the view. The aerial view of the earth is the most beautiful, as she would have seen from an airplane. But on a zipline, she felt more like a bird, with no walls to constrain her and restrict her growth . All this jittery feeling she experienced was only because of the Man who is with her holding her hands in his with so much of care.

They soon reached the end of the zipline and got down removing all the safety equipments.

Varun did not see a tight hug coming his way and stubled seeing Sanjana squessing him with her little hands.

Sanjana : Varuneyy ! Sathiyama this experience I m going to cherish for life long . Nee matum illa na I don't think I would have tried to overcome my fear . She said with Happiness brimming.

Varun : Bayam poirucha?

Sanjana : Poiruchu nu solla maten . But inimel I won't hesitate to try things out . She said still being in his embrace.

Varun smiled seeing how ecstatic she was throughout the ride. Sanjana then removed herself from the hug and actioned for him to bend down . But Varun being Varun did not do it.

Sanjana : Ippudi LIC building mari tall ah irundha na eppudi eta? She complained pouting.

Not able to resist her demands Varun bend down to her height .

Sanjana placed her lips on his forehead while Varun knew how happy she would be .

Sanjana : You are the best thing that happened to me in my life . She said with joining her forehead with him

While Varun wished only good things for her when he is around.
To mark this as a memory both of them took a picture together which now became each others wallpaper.

_____________________________________________

Hi dears !!! Chapter eppudi iruku nu sollunga

Day 2 mass ah poirruku let's see what is stored in future for us 😃😃

Have a great day ahead ! Please do let me know your opinion and how u felt reading the chapter.

Is anyone out there who loves adventure and is not phobic to heights

Constructive Criticism is always welcomed.

With love
Author