i. 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞

"You wanna fucking corner me?" Karters voice echoed through out the kitchen later that evening

"You wanna fucking corner me?" Karters voice echoed through out the kitchen later that evening. Moon was having a part after Valley Feast, a way of celebrating the win and the first summer party. Kyler had corner the new girl in the kitchen, trying to feel her up before she knocked him in the throat. "Don't you touch me again!"

"Crazy b-" Kyler began, holding sore neck. Karter grabbed the knife from the counter, holding it up. "Woah! Woah! Woah! It was just a joke! It was just a joke!"

"Do not ever put your hands on me!" Karter held it his way. "Ever!"

The crowd around the kitchen was watching in shock. Kylers hands went up quickly. "Okay, okay, okay. Chill, chill, chill."

Karter dropped the knife, letting it clatter on the ground. She smiled at the group that had swarmed the kitchen. "By the way, i'm Karter! I just moved here."

Miguel gapped as he watched her walk out of the back door. "Who is that girl?"

Hawk inhaled, shaking his head in disbelief. "My freaking cousin."

"I just don't understand why you're so annoyed with me." Karter spoke, in the process of unpacking in the guest bedroom. "If anything, you should be thanking me."

"Thanking you? For trying to stab people at my girlfriends party?" Eli looked in disbelief at her. "Are you insane?"

"Aw, that was your girlfriend?" Karter smiled, standing up from the floor. "That's so sweet."

Hawk huffed, shaking his head at her. "Are you wanting to come with me?"

"I get the feeling you really don't want me to." Karter cracked a grin, leaning on the doorway as he walked down the hallway. "Cousin, I love you!"

"If you come with me, you can't be embarrassing!" he called from his room, fishing around the closet. "You can't go all psycho there, either! You'll get your ass totally kicked!"

"Is there an initiation?" Karter rose her eyebrows, watching Eli walk from his room in his gi. "Do I need to spike my hair up too? Get a tattoo? Because, if that's the case, i'm definitely gonna go."

He was beyond annoyed with her, sighing and stopped infront of her. "I'm serious. This is my place. Don't humiliate me."

"Was the party that humiliating? I thought you hated that guy." Karter followed him down the hallway. "I should have stabbed him, right?"

"Just, not infront of Moon." Hawk sighed. "I don't want her to think I have a psycho family. She's all peace and love."

"Okay, no more knife tricks for
me." Karter shrugged, keeping close after as they headed out of the door. "What should I prepare for?"

Hawk stoped, turing around and slamming his head into hers. Karter fell back into the grass, holding her head. "Ow! What the hell?"

"Good." he grabbed her arm to pull her to her feet. "Now, you're ready."