v. 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭?

"Everybody, get your gis on

"Everybody, get your gis on. Training starts in five minutes." Sensei Lawrence walked from his office as he looked around at the fully dressed, and confused, students. "Yeah, what's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong. I just thought we were going to the woods for a special training today." Miguel said back, nodding to Sensei Kreese to indicate he had said so. Karter was by his side, arms pushed together.

"What's happening in the woods?" the blonde looked back and forth between the two.

"That reminds me-" Karter began in a whisper toward Miguel, getting cut off.

"Well, I thought it was a good time to separate the men from the boys." Kreese spoke up with a minor clear of his throat. Aisha crossed her arms, Karter rose an eyebrow. "And the girls, too, I suppose."

"How?" Johnny asked him, his eyes having a bit of worry in them.

"Coyote Creek." Kreese gave a half grin his way.

Johnny dropped his voice to a whisper. "I'm not sure they're ready for that."

Kreese chuckled. "There's only one way to find out."

"We're ready, Sensei. We want to prove ourselves." Hawk spoke up confidently, his hands locked behind his back.

Kreese was silent a second. "It's up to Sensei Lawrence. If he says it's okay, then, and only then, is it okay."

The students all looked hopefully at their original sensei, pressure clearly being put on him for being put on the spot like that. "All right, well, what are you waiting for? Let's go."

"What did you need?" Migeul looked at Karter as they walked out, Hawk close behind.

"I'll ask you later." she hummed, a certain red haired boy rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Gentlemen, ladies. Welcome to Coyote Creek." Kreese spoke up when the team was divided between him and Johnny, red and black. "You've been split into two teams. Red...and black. The goal is to capture as many headbands as possible from the other side. Today, the people across from you are not your friends. They're not your brothers. They are the enemy. Last team standing wins."

"How do we get the headbands?" Miguel spoke up from the other side of Tory. Karter was actoss from him with a red head band.

"By any means possible." Kreese said in return. "No rules."

"Not even above the waist only?" Karter smirked, a few wolf howls going across the group as Miguel rolled his eyes with a minor grin.

Kreese shrugged. "We're not at a tournament."

"Use your judgement. This is just a training exercise." Johnny reassured them all quickly.

"Correct, but remember, this is your life." he held up his own red headband. "If you loose this, you die."