xviii. 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬?

Jayden was invited via Tory

He wasn't entirely sure how to get to where she invited him to, but he was on the search. She said the gate was right of the woods, and that had been all. Granted, he wasn't the best with directors at all, resulting in stumbling around the woods.

"Ugh, hello?" a new voice caught his attention, making the boy run straight into a tree.

"Ow." he held his face from how he laid on the ground, still a moment.

A shadow over took his body, making him remove his hand as a pair of green eyes stared down at him. "You okay?"

"Oh, yeah." he sat up with a small sigh. "Just...you know."

"Sure." he held his hand out, letting him take it. "You know."

"Why are you just walking around the woods?" Jayden became aware quickly that it was indeed creepy for a random boy to be walking around.

"Heading for the Zoo." he shrugged. "You?"

"Yeah, me too." he exhaled, brushing the orange leaves off his knees. "Tory invite?"

"Yup." he cracked a grin. "Sorry, i'm Robby."

"Robby Robby?" he repeated with wide eyes. "As in, THE Robby?"

"Um, maybe?" the Keene boy gave an odd look. "School fight?"

"You're the one." he gave a nod, tight lipped smile. "The girl i'm crazy about is dating the dude you nearly killed."

"Ah, THE Karter." Robby confirmed, the two started to walk together. "You're crazy about her?"

Jayden gave him a warning look at his tone. Robby held his hands up. "She's cute, she's beautiful. But, I don't know, she seems like she really likes him."

"She does. It was my fault." Jayden frowned with an exhale. "It's just hard to face her now, you know? It's embarrassing, and I don't want to be embarrassing."

Robby moved a branch for him to walk. "I don't think it's embarrassing."

Jayden gave him a little grin, waiting for him to lead the way.

"Is this gonna be..uncomfortable for you?" Miguel asked Karter as they walked down the street together, a few feet before Assface and Bert.

"Nah, i've always wanting to spend Christmas with my boyfriends ex girlfriend." Karter hummed, cracking him a grin. "It's for the dojos. If being a little uncomfortable means I get to get my baby cousin back, I think I can suffer in silence."

"Sam...she said she wanted you guys to be on good terms too." Miguel nodded, lacing his hand in hers. "You two will be the only girls, I think she really wants to have Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do combine."

"Well, then we're on the same page." Karter hummed with a nod. "No need to go spinning on my turtle shell."

"No need at all." Miguel smiled, reaching his fist up to knock on the door. After a moment, Sam opened it for them as they stepped in.