Gene's screams hit every corner of Riley's bedroom. Her moans strained from her voice as her body shook. Her nails had found a better home to grip ahold as Riley fucked Gene like this would be their last time. — Yesss! Yesss!! Yesss baby fuck me!! — She screamed. Riley's calves burned like hell from the motion of her body slamming into Gene's wet hole like a pro. The way her body drenched her thick toy said it all.

Just 20 minutes in and Gene was already on her 5th climax. Riley had flipped Gene over after her third and pounded her deep for her fourth. Her ass was up, her face was down and those arms stretched free in front of her frame. That gorgeous face tried to bury itself under Riley's thin sheet but Riley had the upper hand. Her hands pushed up from her waistline and pressed into Gene's lower back. — Oh my god baby — Gene tried her very best to push Riley away from going too deep inside her flooding sex but even that gesture was ripped away from her.

After her 7th climax Gene body shuddered from the way Riley teased her hands across her damp skin. Her eyes swung open and looked over at Riley with a blurry view of her exquisite lover as she fucked Gene into another dimension of love. When she finally came into view Riley's entire face was dripping with sweat, her eyes were pent on Gene's backline. The way she fucked Gene like she didn't need a break brought out her 8th climax.

In just that moment Gene's eyes rolled to the back of her head as her climax raced for her opening. Riley took it upon herself to grab ahold of Gene's head full of hair just to yank it back. Gene's moans came out hungry and deep as her head was yanked back so those eyes could look up at Riley's working face. Your mines all mines and I'm gonna show you.

From a set of words to a active pump of goodness Gene collapsed onto the bed after Riley had gave her a fuck she wouldn't forget. Their wedding was set just 7 hours from now and Gene wasn't sure she'd be able to walk down the isle in time. "I'm glad to see my beautiful love relieved of her troubles" Riley said as her warm body laid on Gene's back. Her warmth sent a zapping chill up and down Gene's back. Gene blew out a heavy breath of relaxation as contact of warm skin tickled her bare ass to want more. But.. couldn't get more.

Gene linked her hands around to the back of Riley's neck. Those eyes glued to Riley's own as she guided Gene's feet in sync with hers for a 15th time. Their connection in the living room was more than magnetic, the rising aroma coming off their heads combined like two separated twins. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you've danced before" Riley highlights. Those gorgeous eyes swam in Gene's fluid moves that Riley had no idea she ever had. "My father taught me everything I needed to know before he passed" Gene revealed as they turned a corner in the living room area. Riley trailed her hand a little lower, gripped at Gene's side and carried her around the room like water. Their lips were only inches apart from another as they danced out their ceremony performance. "He did a amazing job raising his beautiful daughter" — Gene could feel her heart tightening in her chest when Riley said those words. The warmth of her lover caressing her backline while her chin rested on-top of her head was all she needed.

Say it again.. Gene's gaze melted as she watched Riley remove her clothes right in front of her eyes. Her body felt all hot and tingly as those eyes devoured Riley's body without the use of her skills. Then those eyes traveled up to that perfectly contoured face as she bit down on her lip and repeated what Riley wanted to hear once more. I need you to sit on my face..

She tasted amazing right over my mouth. Her body glided across my face shinning my lips and nose with her flowing juices. Her moans echoed off our bedroom walls before the hours of our marriage. Her hands gripped into the headboard while she moaned out a in-coming climax. I could feel her muscles tightening around my tongue every time I'd submerge into her home. Soon enough she would come over my lips like the good wife she would soon be.. shivering, moaning and scrapping her almost nubs into the front of our bed frame.