1 to 10 (NamJinKook)(Omegaverse)(NSFW)

ابدأ من البداية

Everything was going well, he even reacted well to both Hoseok's omega scent and Yoongi's alpha scent. He thought that he would be okay, that nothing weird would happen. That all changed when he caught just the slightest hint of some other scent in the dorm, sweet summer peaches. The scent filled Jungkook's entire body, making his brain zone out completely, unable to listen to any of the words said to him, as everything that mattered was finding the source to that sweet scent.

It was the first time he ever lost control of his inner alpha.

The next time he realised what he was doing, a wide and strong, but soft hand was running through his hair and he realised horrified that he had his face buried in somebodies neck, right next to the scent gland. That sweet summer peach scent was still there, coming from the scent gland in front of him and all he could think was ' mine... mine... mine'.

The person he was holding close giggled "are you with us again Kookie?" Jungkook knew that voice, and suddenly had a horrifying feeling that he knew exactly what was going on.

"EEEP!" reacting like the true 18 year he was he pushed Namjoon away to put as much space between them as possible as his face slowly became the same colour as a freshly picked tomato "I am so sorry I don't know what I was doing!" which was the truth, but it somehow didn't feel like a good enough excuse, it felt like something was missing.

Like he needed to apologise more.

Then he remembered Seokjin, his head whipping around fast enough that his neck complained "I wasn't trying to hit on your mate!" luckily for him, Seokjin didn't seem to mind, instead just laughing mild-mannered as he strutted across the kitchen to wrap one arm around his mate's waist "I am not insecure enough to be threatened by a newly presented pup. It's understandable for you to lose control this early on. We don't mind, right Joonie?" he teased both Jungkook and Namjoon if his tone of voice was anything to go by.

"It's okay Kookie, nobody is mad at you, the first few times it's hard to resist the call of ones inner subgender, and I have heard it can be really bad for baby alphas." I am just happy that you feel that you can trust me so much that your inner alpha wants to be close."

Close was certainly one way to put it, and Jungkook didn't mention that he was pretty sure that what his inner alpha wanted to do was to place a bite right next to the mating bite Namjoon already had, claiming him. Instead, he just awkwardly shifted from one foot to the other, mumbling about how he really was sorry.

From there on out, the puppy crush had turned into real love.

He had tried to get over it! He really had, he had dated other people, just to try and do it, but none of them felt right, and none of them made his inner alpha feel the way Namjoon did.

Basically, Jungkook was fucked and he had no idea what to do.

It really didn't help, that while it was very common for omegas to take more than one mate, neither Namjoon nor Seokjin seemed interested in that.

With omega's more... special... needs, not just in their heat, but in life. Add to that the fact that the population was 50% betas 40% alphas and 10% omegas. This meant that over the years, it had just become normal for omegas to take multiple mates, to help fill their needs.

Omegas needed... love. Well, they needed to be loved, which was how multiple mates were helpful. Not all omegas did take multiple mates, but most of them did. So hypothetically, there was a spot for Jungkook with Namjoon and Seokjin, yes neither had shown interest in Namjoon taking a 2nd mate, no matter the subgender, but there was still a chance.

Not that Jungkook was focusing on that! No not at all, that would be really weird for him to weirdly focus on the fact that he might have a chance with his hyung, especially when said hyung was mated to one of his friends.