He pulls back to take a breath, and I grip on to the front of his t-shirt, pressing my lips back to his.

Within a second of my initiation, his hands are on my legs, lifting them up and on to the couch, where he opens them and leans over me, up on his knees now. I can feel myself getting more turned on, his breathing heavier, both hands wrapped in my hair, he's on his elbows over me and we're chest to chest. Even in this movement, he didn't move his lips from mine.

A thud makes us jump, and he pulls back, eyes straight on me, as I realise the TV remote has fallen off the couch in our movements. I look back at him, his breathing still heavy and he chuckles,

"Do you think it's time for bed? I-"and he lifts back, smiling,

"Yeah sure, if you just grab me a blanket, I'll get comfortable out here" and I'm surprised into momentary silence.

"Actually, I was going to ask if you were okay to just share the bed. But if you're happy out here", I wriggle out from under him, beginning to walk away when I hear an urgent shuffle behind me, and a warm arm come over my shoulder.

"Lead the way sweetheart, that is an offer I can't refuse" 

We take the cushions off my bed in a relaxed, but slightly apprehensive silence

We take the cushions off my bed in a relaxed, but slightly apprehensive silence. Until he informs me that he usually only sleeps in his boxers, but if I wasn't comfortable, he would stay in his clothes.

Fingers crossed I wasn't too quick to respond when I told him I wouldn't be uncomfortable.

I take a pair of shorts into the bathroom with me, so I can brush my teeth and mentally prepare myself to share a bed with the hottest man I have probably encountered in my life. 

Deep breaths now girl, no time to be afraid.

I give myself the mental pep talk, give myself a nod in the mirror and move my breasts around slightly for good measure. Now that I've taken my bra off, I need to be careful before I wake up with my tits all over the place.

Walking back into my room, I stop short in the doorway. 

He's there, pillows propped up against the headboard and his chest is exposed above my quilt cover. A chest that is littered with tattoos, that reach up onto his shoulders and down his ribcage. If I wasn't attracted to him before, I sure as shit am now. Without a shadow of a doubt. 

With the lamp light being the only thing allowing me a view of him, he looks more serious.

He turns his head to put his phone down on the bedside table next to him, and spots me there in the door, about to step towards the bed. 

His eyes seem caught on my figure, looking down to my bare legs, and travelling up painfully slowly, moving over my every curve. I notice how his eyes stop, briefly on my chest, before he continues his observations, making it up to my face, that sharp eye contact coming back to hit me full force. 

His eyes are hooded now, pupils dilated and his tongue darts out to wet his lips.

"Come here" he utters, quietly, but I feel the command behind it.

Without a second thought my feet carry me toward him, and his hand reaches out for me as I reach the side of the bed he lays on, landing on my waist, gently at first then more firm as he tugs me towards him, pulling me on to the bed. He manages to manoeuvre me, so I land underneath him, his body lying to the left of me.

"Aren't you a sight for sore eyes sweetheart" he says this as he runs his pointer finger up the front of my leg, over the front of my shorts and along the strip of skin on my stomach that became exposed as he moved me.

His eyes follow his finger intently, as though touching me isn't quite enough, he needs to see my skin as well. He moves his head next to mine,

"Look at me" he says, and I obey.

"If any of this is too much for you. I want you to tell me, okay?" I nod, and he smiles at me, finger moving up the hem of my tank top slightly as we lie here, his face above mine.

I can tell by his face that he needs to know I'm happy with this situation, so I take initiative and I kiss him like I'd be dying to do since we parted not long ago.

 I feel him smile against my mouth as he kisses me back, and he moves his tongue into my mouth, and I don't hesitate to reciprocate. His hand moves up my top slightly higher, until he's just under my breasts, and I feel my nerves rise.

 But now is not the time to let my insecurities get in the way. 

So, I lift my chest up, showing him it's okay to carry on, and his hand moves further, grasping my breast in his hand, running his thumb over my nipple.

I gasp at the contact, and feel his grip on me tighten, a groan coming out of his mouth at the sound I made. His hand leaves me, skimming back down over my stomach and reaching the top of my shorts.

"Let me make you feel good. Please" he murmurs against my lips, and I nod. He slips his hand down the front of my shorts and underwear, and his long fingers reach my clit, moving lightly to test the waters.

I can't help the shaky breath that leaves me, his mouth hovering in front of mine, and he smirks again, and moves his finger down, feeling the wetness gathered in my underwear, caused by him.

"Fuck, you're so wet" and he slides a finger in me, bending it in a 'come here' motion, and my head falls backwards.

His mouth latches on to my neck, as he carries his kisses up to my ear, gently biting on the lobe, and his breathing sends shivers down my spine. 

I feel him add a second finger, propping himself up on his elbow and watching my face, nudging my face with his nose, and telling me to look at him.

"I want to see your face when I'm touching you like this. Let me see how good I make you feel" and he picks up his pace, kissing me fiercely and pulling back again to watch me as I come undone beneath him.

"Fuck" I breathe out, and he hums beside me,

"Feels good, yeah?" he's looking at my mouth as he asks, his own lips parting as he's seeing what he does to me.

My breathing picks up and my toes curl as I near my climax, back lifting off the bed beneath me, and I see him watching me, a look of awe on his face, as if he's never seen anything like me before.

"Fuck I'm gonna-" and his pace picks up, thumb moving to rub against my clit now.

"Come for me baby" he breathes in my ear, and I feel myself come undone. 

I relax back on the bed as I come down from the orgasm he's just given me, as he slides his fingers out of me and fixes my underwear and shorts, giving me a firm kiss and sliding out of bed. 

For a second, I wonder where he's going, but my I find myself suddenly exhausted, and I turn over to plug my phone in next to me.

I hear the bedroom door close softly not long after, and feel the bed dip behind me. 

His hand reaches over me with a glass of water a few moments later,

"For you. Let's get some sleep"