𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Bare-su pushed everyone out. He rushed back towards the toilet they just made in the Recording Room. He sighed audibly when he peed. Rosie looked at him, amused. He hasn't spotted her yet, busy in his own world. When he was done zipping his pants, he looked at her. Doing a double take, his eyes widened.

"Ro-Rose," he stuttered, "How long have you been sitting there?"

"Since the start?" she chuckled when she saw his embarrassed face. She walked towards him, nudging him slightly. "Hey, it's nothing I haven't seen before."

"Rose," he whisper-shouted. He glanced at the door before looking at her. "You can't say stuff like that."

"Why?" she cocked her head slightly, smirking.

"You know why," he chuckled, rubbing his hands over his face.

"You need to sleep," she stated as she observed him. It was true. He needed sleep. He looked very tired.

"I know," he sighed heavily, his shoulders slumping.

"If you don't mind," she paused. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, sure," he shrugged. Bare-su offered her a small smile. He took a step towards her when she didn't speak. He put his index and middle finger on her face, holding her chin and making her look at him. "What is it?"

"I, um," she wracked her brain for the correct words. She sighed deeply before questioning, "Are you in love with Nam-ra?"

He looked taken aback with the question. But that was the thing about her. She was too good at reading people – she read them like a book. No matter how closed off they were, no matter how locked they were, it was like she was a key, a key that could open each and every lock without even the slightest bit of difficulties. He nodded slowly.

"I think so."

"You," she looked at him carefully. "Think so?"

"I mean," he bit his lower lip, hoping that she wouldn't get mad. "I've liked her for a while now – maybe I love her. I guess. Isn't it the same though? I mean of course it's different, but you get what I mean, right?

"It's okay if you love her," she offered him a small smile.

"You're not mad?" he questioned hesitantly.

"Why would I be mad?" she asked him, confused with why he thought she'd be angry at him for loving someone else other than her.

He shrugged. "I just thought."

"She loves you too, you know –"

"– She does?" he cut her off. She noticed the excitement in his voice and the hopeful look on his face. It was true. She had seen Nam-ra often staring at Bare-su longingly.

"Yeah," she nodded her head. "She does."

Before he could reply, someone knocked the door. Woo-jin entered the Recording Room a few seconds after. He looked between Bare-su and Rosie.

"Did I interrupt something?" he asked tentatively.

"No," Rosie walked towards him, hitting the back of his head. "Just go and pee already."

"Hey!" he exclaimed, rubbing the spot where she hit. "You're strong, it fucking hurts."

"What are you gonna do?" she teased him with a mischievous smile. "Cry about it?"

Woo-jin gasped playfully, "You're mean."

Rosie laughed as she walked towards Gyeong-su – Bare-su following her. She looked at Woo-jin over her left shoulder, pouting slightly as she said, "You wound me."

my writing is getting shittier, and i apologize if it's not upto your expectations. i'm being genuine, really. bc it's the end of school year, too much work is being given, and i don't even get time for myself bc of it. i absolutely hate this shit fr.