𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

"Get out!"

That was the first thing Rosie heard when she closed the door behind her. She stood there quietly, waiting for him to turn around and notice her. When he got no reply, he raised his voice.

"I told you to get out! I don't want anyone in. I don't want to talk to anyone. Just leave me alone!"

"And here I thought you'd be happy to see me safe and sound." Rosie said dramatically.

As soon as he heard her voice, he stood up abruptly. He widened his eyes, fixing his hair as he walked towards her. As soon as he was standing in front of her, she engulfed him in a tight hug. His eyes widened in shock and surpise, pink colour tinting his cheeks slightly. He stood frozen for a few seconds before wrapping his arms around her, burying his face in the crook of her neck.

"She did that!" Dae-su exclaimed with wide eyes, snickering at the look of Gyeong-su's face.

"Did you see his face?" Cheongsan asked, laughing.

Ms.Park smiled, happy to see her students still having fun at little things. She looked at Gyeong-su and Rosie. She sighed sadly, hoping for the both of them to make it out alive together.

"You're okay." Gyeong-su whispered.

"I'm okay." she confirmed. She broke the hug, taking a few steps back from each other.

"How's it out there? Did you get hurt? Were you alone? Was someone with you? Oh, Rosie, I'm so sorry. I saw you running but I couldn't help you –"

She interrupted his nervous ranting by chuckling. He looked at her confusedly, then in daze when he saw how her nose scrunched up a little when she laughed.

"Shut up, idiot. I understand why you couldn't, and I'm glad you didn't. As for your questions, I was alone," she neared the chair he was sitting on. "And I'm so glad you're okay."

"You are?" he asked.

"I am," she nodded her head. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"I thought you didn't care about me." he mumbled, hoping she didn't hear him, but she did.

She leaned on the table, asking, "Why do you think I don't care about you?"

He merely shrugged. She sighed, shaking her head. She walked towards him, placing her hand on his shoulder. He looked up at her when he felt her touch.

"You remember when I told you to call me Rose instead of Rosie?" she asked.

"Yeah?" he nodded slowly, trying to understand why she was asking that question. "What about it?"

"I only let the people I care about call me Rose." she informed him, retracing her hand. "Because I don't like it when people who I am not close with call me that."

He grinned widely, showing his teeths.

"Oh, Gyeong-su," she sighed dramatically. "Your smile is so bright, it makes me blind."

"Shut up." he mumbled, nudging her lightly, and looked at the ground to avoid letting her see his blush. She chuckled.

She let out a sigh, looking at him. Biting her lower lip, she crouched down, sitting on her knees.

"What are you doing?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

She didn't reply. She took his hand in her's, observing the scratch mark. She ran her hand over it hesitantly. He winced at the contact.

"I'm sorry," she replied hastily. "I thought it would've stopped hurting. Oh, I'm sorry, Gyeong-su –"

"It's okay!" he cut her off by smiling and saying, "Now that you've touched it, I'm sure it'll stop hurting."

"Oh, god!" Rosie laughed. "You are a horrible flirt."

He gasped dramatically, placing his hand on the right side of his chest. "You wound me, Rose. You wound me right here."

She took his hand, placing it on the other side of his chest. Chuckling quietly she corrected him, "Your heart is on the other side, you idiot."

"Yeah, but I'm your idiot." he grinned.

"Yeah," she bit her lower lip to not smile widely, but failing miserably. She ruffled his hair, saying, "You're my idiot."