𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

The wide grin from their face disappeared as soon as Na-yeon entered the Recording Room. Na-yeon stopped near the door, looking out through the glass where the others were standing. She put her right hand in her skirt's pocket. Gyeong-su looked away from her, turning the chair he was sitting on to face the well. Rosie stood there, glaring at Na-yeon.

"Hey," Na-yeon called. When Gyeong-su didn't reply, she said, "I'm talking to you."

Gyeong-su gave no response, just sitting on the chair, facing the wall.

"You're ignoring me?" she asked.

Gyeong-su scoffed. Looking at her, he asked, "What do you want?"

"They're talking," Dae-su said from the other side, glancing at Bare-su. He looked back inside, asking, "That's good, right?"

"Why don't you answer me?" Na-yeon asked.

"Apologize and get out," he said with attitude.

"How's your cut doing?" she ignored what he said. Rosie clenched her jaw. Na-yeon was getting on her nerves.

"Why do you care?" he was looking away from her - at the wall.

"Show me," she walked towards him, holding his scratched hand.

Gyeong-su quickly glanced at Rosie before glaring at Na-yeon.

"Oh, shit. She's touching him," Dae-su laughed, Bare-su joining. Nam-ra stood up from where she was sitting. She walked near the glass to look.

Na-yeon removed her handkerchief from her pocket. Just as she was about to dab it on his scratch, Rosie snatched Gyeong-su's hand from Na-yeon, coming to stand between the both of them. She hit Na-yeon's outstretched hand and the handkerchief fell to the ground. Maybe Rosie was being paranoid, but she was sure she saw blood already being there on the handkerchief and Na-yeon using the same side to press it on Gyeong-su's scratch.

"What is wrong with you?" Na-yeon shouted, quickly picking up her handkerchief from the ground. She put it back inside her pocket. On the other side of the room, Nam-ra let out a quiet, relieved breath.

"What's wrong?" Bare-su asked, his brows furrowed.

"Should we go in?" On-jo said, nearing the glass.

Rosie let go of his hand, walking towards Na-yeon. She leaned in, her mouth near Na-yeon's ear.

"Whatever you're trying to do," Rosie said harshly. Na-yeon flinched, gripping the end of her skirt tightly. "It won't work. I swear to god, Na-yeon, if you harm him or Suhyeok, I will crush your ribcage with my bare hands. Do not test me."

Na-yeon stumbled back. She had never heard Rosie say such harsh words. She had never seen or heard Rosie acting so cold. She never thought Rosie was capable of showing anger - she thought that Rosie was the sweetest girl - she thought what everyone else did too. Gyeong-su stood up when he saw the scared look on Na-yeon's face.

"Rosie looks like she might kill Na-yeon," Cheongsan said.

"I didn't know she was capable of that," Dae-su added, nodding. Bare-su stayed quiet, his shoulders slumping a little.

"You know I've always looked down on you," Na-yeon said suddenly, looking at Gyeong-su.

"It's all in the past," Gyeong-su blinked slowly, shaking his head. "Let's just go."

"I'm not apologizing. You deserve to be looked down on," Na-yeon took a step back when Rosie took a threatening step towards her. "Our complex banned you welfies, but you force your way in. And how dare you push me?"

"Listen you fucking -" Gyeong-su took a step towards her.

Na-yeon hurried towards the door, still looking at Gyeong-su and continuing, "You thought I'd apologize? Everyone is taking your side. I was cornered because of a nobody like you. Stay the full hour. I hope you never come out again. Fucking welfie."

She walked out the door, slamming it shut behind her. The girls clapped for her, but the boys stood there, still looking in.

Gyeong-su rushed towards the door. Rosie quickly stood in his way, putting her hands on his chest. He looked at his chest where her hands were placed, then at her face. His heart was beating very fast in his chest. He felt like it would burst out any second.

"Let me go, Rose," he said firmly, "You heard what she said. Let me go and put her in her place."

"Gyeong-su, listen to me -"

"- No!" he said loudly, "She needs to learn her place. That bitch needs to know where she stands."

Instead of saying anything, she walked closer. He kept on walking backwards. She pushed him down on the chair. He looked at her in surprise.

"Now listen to me very carefully," she bent down. She held his face in her hands hesitantly, making him look at her in her eyes. He could get lost in her hazel eyes anytime. They were so beautiful, she was so beautiful - snap out of it Gyeong-su. She smiled softly before continuing, "The reason I didn't let her handkerchief touch your wound was because it already had blood on it -"

"- Obviously there was blood on my hand -"

"- No, the handkerchief," she cut him off. "Her handkerchief. You didn't let me finish. I feel like she's upto something, and it's not good. She doesn't have good intentions. Look, we can go out and you can tell Ms.Park about what she said instead of apologizing, but you cannot tell her about the handkerchief. You cannot tell anyone about the handkerchief."

"Why not?" he asked, tilting his head slightly.

"Because we don't have proof. If we say that the blood was already there, she'll just make excuses and tell them that it was from her wound and she didn't realize that she was going to tend your scratch with the same side of her handkerchief. We have to play smart, Gyeong-su." she rubbed the pad of her thumb on his cheek slowly. He fluttered his eyes shut in content.

"Do you trust me?" she asked in a quiet voice. He opened his eyes, looking at her softly.

"I trust you with my life," he answered without hesitation. It was true. He would do anything for her. If she told him to jump out of the window and die, he'd do that. He loved - he didn't realize that he was in love, but he actually was - he loved her so much that it physically hurt. He always had to refrain himself from kissing her, holding her close, hugging her.

She felt a flutter in her heart. Smiling softly, she let go of his face. She stood back straight. "Then trust me on this. She'll never know what's coming for her."

"Okay," he nodded, standing up. They walked towards the door, him being a step back from her. He looked at the glass, noticing that his friends were still looking inside, he flashed them his middle finger before looking at Rosie, smiling widely when she turned her face to look at him.