Epilogue. Lance

I'm here. I will wait. I love you more than anything.

28 years later

🍸❤.

"Papa, I miss my daddy." My four years old daughter cries out. Throwing  pillows down.

Oh God, I just cleaned that.

I exhale, not wanting to be mad at her.

I glare at the twins who are playing video games on the phone. Or I hope that's what they are doing. I don't want them to be watching porn.

But again, they are in college now so that's practically what they are doing.

Like a lot.

I just pray they don't get anyone pregnant. Yet.

Agatha walks in, her hair loose, showing off her brunette beauty. She is a beauty indeed and I am proud to have her.

"Hey old man."

"Hey first born." I remark. "Got your ass kicked in court today?"

"You wish. I killed it in there. Katara was beside me." She beams.

" I see." 

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Well, is dad back yet?"

" Well, you were supposed to pick him up from the airport, remember?"

Her eyes widen and before I know it, she is out the door running before she gets the nagging.

I laugh knowing clay will talk from the airport to home. Poor my daughter.

If someone asked me if this is where I thought I would be 35 years in our marriage, I will answer honestly. Yes. This is exactly where I knew I would be.

With five kids.

A 29 year old daughter, my first born, Agatha. A 29 year old son, Caleb, who is months apart from Agatha. Then years later, we had the twins, Noah and Nilan who are 17 years old now. Two boys that filled the house with every dangerous weapon you can name it.

But later, when we had our little one, our angel, Caren, the boys had to grow up so fast. They cleaned all dangerous things in the house to keep their baby sister safe.

And now I can honestly say I won't be needing to break someone's leg because those boys got it. Their dad just have to bail them out of jail.

I watch as they play with their sister. Phones away now. They are back for college break. I am happy to have them back.

"Papa, I miss daddy." Caren cries again.

Okay that's it, "you know what? i miss your daddy too."

The boys looked at me as if I had spoken a third language. But in a minute they disappear when the door opens.

Clay walks in.

And my baby was right.

Mmmh,  that's my daddy right there, and I damn well missed him.

I watch him as he hugs his last born. Embracing her and lifting her up in the air before she was snatched away.

"Okay, you are coming with me," Agatha says and snatches her things as fast. "Boys." She calls.

"Gone. In the car." Clay says. His eyes focus on me. Those eyes that are full of dirty lust desire.

"Okay good. See you tomorrow. Am taking all of them with me." She shouts and before I could argue, I hear the engine  start then off they are gone.

And it's quiet.

Only it's not. 

I can hear his heartbeat as he walks closer to me. Taking off one cloth at a time.

I lick my lips

That suit.

My husband  looks fantastic in his suit.

It is a dark gray, hugs his muscular frame, and makes me want to strip him down to nothing.

But I behave. I will have him in nothing soon. Besides,  he is doing all the work.

He takes his coat off, then slowly unbuttones his shirt.

I smirk at him. But not leaving his eyes.

39 years later in my marriage and this man still does it for me.

He unbuttons his pants but leave them on. Such a tease.

"Soo, you're finally home handsome." I wrap my hands around his neck. Kissing his lips.

"Handsome? Am getting old baby." His words are breathy. His lips inches away from mine as he kisses and bites. Lightly.

I shiver all over.

"Oh no, you age like a fine wine." I kiss him again. My hands traveling from his neck to his waist bands. Finish his work for him, I Unzip his trouser and letting it fall on the floor.

He gasps. Bites his lips. Then licks them.

"Mmh, you are killing me babe" He tries to deepen the kiss but I take his neck and nib it real good. A cornal moan escapes him. 

Yes, that's my husband. He is not afraid to show his desire and how I turn him on.

"I want my husband." I say. My hand grabbing his hard on, sliding on the boxer briefs.

"Fuuuuuck, and you miss me." He pants.

"I miss you," I say. Sneaking my hand inside the boxer. Touching his hot skin. Then I drive him wild when I finish that sentence. "…daddy." I say.

He growls and attacks me, lifting me up like I weigh nothing as he rushes to take off both our clothes. 

I laugh at him. At his eagerness, and at the fact that we made it, 35 years together now. And we keep going.

"How do you want it?"

"Hard." I say. Licking my lips.

"Oh fuck me, yeees," he groans.

"I will fuck you yes, but now, show me how much you miss me." 

And  when he is buried deep inside me,shouting my name, telling me how much he loves me, how much he wants me, and how much he misses me,  I believe him. 

I answer him with words. With groans. With moans. And more important, with my love for him. To 70 years together.

🍸❤.

  THE END

Started: 1st february 2022
Ended: 8th february 2022.