awakening Part 2

T/n: Good news i got the cons attention, Bad news-Woah!

You dodge a missile as you were firing back at them with your own as more flyers are coming to their aid.

T/n: I probably got the attention of Soundwave or worse, Megatron!

You were leading the decepticons away from the populated area to prevent anymore damage But the Vehicons are bad at aiming.

T/n: I need them to chase me or else they'll go for the humans of this city.

As you said that you shot down two Vehicons but more appeared as they fired back at you.

T/n: Oh for bootin up cold, How many of these does Megatron have?!

You avoided the missile as you shot down three more but they all still keep coming. You were about to ran out of ammo but you were finally far from the city, you began to go to the ground and transfrom.

 You were about to ran out of ammo but you were finally far from the city, you began to go to the ground and transfrom

(Note: This is what you look like. Your shorter than Optimus but taller than bulkhead.)

The vehicons flyer transform from their Alt mode and aim their blasters at you as you did the same. Vehicon wheelers appeared and transfromed as well as they pointed their Blasters at you as you transform your other arm and point at them as well.

Wheelers: Surrender now Autobot scum!

Flyers: We have you surrounded!

T/n: Come and get me then you Rusted Tailpipes!

They began to open fire as you did the same but you were heavily out gun, You ran towards a boulder and use it as cover as you were being overwhelmed by their numbers but you turned your right hand back as you activate your com.

T/n: Medos i need you to open the ground bridge at my coordinates!

You send the coordinates as you shot down two Vehicons but they were coming close. You got out of your cover and turn your right propeller into a blade like shield and began to slice Vehicons left and right. It took a while but the ground bridge open behind you and you began to move towards it, the vehicons were trying to shot you down but they had bad aim and you use your propellers as a shield but luckily You escape. the ground bridge close and you breath a sigh of relief.

T/n: Thank the all spark, I thought i was going Offline but luckily you came in clutch Medos.

Medos nod as she went to the medbay to recharge.

T/n: I really need to put a Voice box on you Medos or else i'll go crazy just talking to myself.

You went towards the Coms to see if any autobot picked up your signal but nothing popped up and you sigh. You went towards Monitor to see what social media have to say since the first day you went online you saw many people saying they spotted giant robots, It may not be what you were looking for but you hoped that other autobots are here on earth. you went of the internet and went towards the news were you saw a video of you and the vehicons flying over the city having a dog fight.

News Reporter: A few Hours ago during the U.S.J Incident, A V-22 Osprey was fighting what appears to be advance looking Fighter planes as they were in hot pursuit but the V-22 Osprey was able to take the fight off the city but many heroes speculated that this was a Villains attempt on attacking the U.S.J And this V-22 Osprey was trying to distract them to buy the young heroes enough time to escape. No one knows where the Osprey was headed only that it shot down many aircraft when it tried to escape. That's all the time i have for know back at you in the studio.

You turn off the Monitor and began to get the ships AI back online, after a few hours of trying you call it a day as you turn into your alt mode to sleep.

(Meanwhile)

Megatron was Furious that the Autobot escape from their clutches. He called in Knockout and breakdown to the bridge. Once they arrived the saw a lot of Broken Vehicons with missing servos.

Knockout: W-What do you ask, Lord Megatron?

Megatron: Knock out i want you to fix the Vehicons while Breakdown cause some havoc in a city, This will surely lure in that autobot back out of his hiding spot.

Knockout: Soo Breakdown is the bait and while the autobot tries to stop him were gonna do an ambush?

Megatron: Precisely.

Breakdown: Finally, Some action!!

Knockout: Well this will have to wait tomorrow, These Vehicons aren't exactly easy to fix you know.

Breakdown: What, But i want to do it know!

Megatron: Breakdown, This mission will take place tomorrow so i need you to get to this location and wait for my signal.

Breakdown: Can i have some fun on the way there?

Megatron: Do what you must but remember we start this mission tomorrow, Understood?

Breakdown: Yes, Lord Megatron!

Megatron: Good, Now your dismiss.

Breakdown and knockout left while Megatron Looked at the video footage of your dog fight with the vehicons.

Megatron: You would have been a fine decepticon, Shame prime got to you before i did. as much as I would have love to see your spark fade, i Must go and seek what i have been searching for.

Megatron walks out of the bridge as sound wave began opening a ground bridge for breakdown and the vehicons.

(Back to you)

It was the next day and You were flying above the clouds to prevent the media to see you. just as you were about to go back Medos warned you about Decepticon activity in New york. you change course and bee lined to New york. As this was going on, new york was being attacked by Breakdown and Vehicons. The vehicons were keeping Americas Number 1 hero stars and stripes busy while Beakdown and a small group of vehicons continue their assault.

Breakdown: This place is a joke, These so called humans and their powers didn't even give me a good fight.

Random hero: Surrender or face My Thunder!

Breakdown: I would like to see you try human.

The hero began charging up a lot of electricity and shock breakdown but he wasn't down for long as he stood up and turn his arm into a hammer.

Breakdown: Hehe, that kinda tickled. My turn!

Breakdown swing his hammer at the hero as he was sent into three or four buildings before crashing. Many of the city started to run away in fear as breakdown and Vehicons began to shot at the so called heroes of this city. then they all heard engines and they look up to see the U.S army riding on Planes and rolling down the streets in tanks and armored vehicles. A man go out of the car and had a blow horn with him.

U.S army commander: This is the u.s army put your arms up or be eliminated!

Breakdown went towards the commander as he squish the Blow horn he had.

Breakdown: Sorry fleshy but orders are orders. Vehicons, Do what you must.

The vehicons nod and began attacking the ground forces and the planes as well as some of them turned into flyers and began attacking their jets.