Oh please...

He laughs and takes out a condom.

'Is that how you want it?' He growls and I almost come just from his authoritative tone in my ear as his hand goes to work moving up my gang.

"I'll let you choose…"

- Good girl.

And my laughter is replaced by a gasp as he penetrates me in one precise thrust.

- Ah yes! I moan, feeling my entire body shiver and liquid pleasure coursing through my bloodstream.

“Don't hold back, Miss Romanoff, I want to hear you scream,” he growls, thrusting so hard I'm thrown forward and my forehead hits the headboard.

Oh shit, it hurt, but who cares?

- Did it hurt? - Steve asks between groans and I turn my head to look at him with a mischievous smile.

“Don't even think about stopping.

He smiles back and pats my ass with one hand and caresses my clit with the other.

- I did not think…

I close my eyes and try not to hit the headboard again as the movements become stronger and cadenced, our bodies finding a rhythm so perfect that there's nothing left but pleasure.

And I melt beneath him, moaning aloud with the waves of a perfect climax that engulfs me completely. And my name on his lips as he comes inside me is the most incredible sound in the world.

It still takes some time before I can move. Steve tosses a shirt at me while pulling on pajama bottoms.

- Come on? — I complain.

- I need to feed you- he communicates heading towards the kitchen and I take the opportunity to dry his broad back.

"Um, I'm really starving now that you mention it!" — I enter the kitchen, which smells of spice and tomato sauce. - You cooked?

“I'm not entirely useless, for your information. He sets two plates on the table and serves me lasagna.

"I can't believe you cooked it!" I sit at the counter still a little surprised. After the disastrous episode in which I almost poisoned Barbara Bailey, I never thought about cooking at his house again. Whenever I visited, we ordered food.

I take a big forkful of lasagna to my mouth, sighing with pleasure.

— Okay, could just have a little more basil.

“I can bet your food is way better than mine, but you took too long to arrive. What were you doing? He sits across from me and pours two glasses of red wine.

— Working, man! I take one of the glasses.

Steve raises an eyebrow.

- So far?

“No, Steve, I was having sex with the night watchman!

Simon frowns. Okay, he really isn't in the mood for jokes involving sex with the bouncer.

— Were you at DBS until now? It's more than nine o'clock!

— I told you I was, what did you think I was doing?

- I do not know. Shopping. Doing the nail. Waxing, I don't know!

I laughed.

"I'm up to date with my waxing, okay?" — I blink maliciously. - Did you see.

“I'm still trying to figure out why you've been working so far.

— I lost track of time! I lean forward and he's now studying me with a frown. “Steve, I'm so excited about this project! You can not even imagine! For the first time I'm doing something really cool, you know? I feel motivated and important, doing exciting work!