Meeting The Gang

It's an additional Chapter as promised. I had thought of adding this chapter through another girl's point of view in other story on how Jia meets everyone, but now I realized that I wanted readers to have an idea of other Exo members and their girls too, through Jia's pov. Hope you enjoy!

I was on a leave for three days. A few of the staff members were going back to the hospital to send us a few supplies, and I tagged along. Kyungsoo was on leave too. I saw him on a fan post. Apparently he was attending Exo concert on one of his holidays.

It wasn't the same for me though. I was to leave with the staff after my work here. There was so much to do. First I went to the hospital and talked to my seniors about my thesis, then checked up on my juniors as well. My parents were missing me, I won't admit it to them but I missed them too, so I went at night to visit them in Busan. My parents were simple people. Since I was a child, they taught me to always held my head high and keep my heart warm.

"Do you like someone there? Any soldier?" Mum asked me after dinner as I was packing my bag, I was leaving in the morning.

"I don't know," I mumbled, my mind going towards Kyungsoo. Shaking by my head, I turned to her and she tilted her head. "What?"

"You did not say: 'that's nonsense', 'I'm working, not looking for a guy', 'I'm not interested' etc this time." She smiled. "So there is someone. Huh."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I folded my jeans and placed them in the bag. Mum held my hand, stopping my activities. "I'm not stuck in the past. Don't worry about me."

"Jia," her gentle voice made me feel like a kid. "Whatever happened that time... It wasn't your fault."

I nodded. "I know. As I said, don't worry about it." My eyes were staring at the ground. If I met her gaze, I knew I would tear up. Then she would feel bad. My dad would be upset. I didn't want that. "It's getting late, you should sleep." I turned away and continued packing up.

Her eyes followed my hasty movements. "Jia. Someday I hope you realize how worthy you're of love. You deserve to be happy." A pat on my shoulder and then she left the room. I sat on the bed. It wasn't like I didn't want to share my problems, my feelings with mum, I did, but I also knew that conversation would lead to a bitter time. Then I would break down which wasn't something I wanted.

I wanted people to see me as a strong woman I was now. Not the past. Just me.

Going back to Seoul, I worked on my thesis and cleaned my abandoned apartment. By the time I was finished, I only had a night to spend with my one and only Hana. She waited for me at Aroma, and as soon as I saw her, I jumped into her arms, hugging the life out of her. "Goodness, I missed you so much!" I exclaimed.

"Save a hug for me too, Jia." Another voice said. I looked up. Sehun. I hadn't talked to him properly since they both got back together. It was embarrassing really. They had much deeper complicated issues than I first thought.

"Hey, hunnie." I went to him and opened my mouth to apologize but was cut short when someone pushed Sehun to the side. The woman towered over me. She was tall. Looking me up and down, she hummed. "Who- umm?"

"Not bad, DO." The woman gave me a handshake. "Nice to see you finally, Kyungsoo's girl."

I frowned. What?

"For fuck's sake, noona!" Sehun started dragging her back into the restaurant and gave me an apologetic look. Wait. What was happening again? I glanced at Hana, who was shaking her head.

"I met Fei recently too. Don't look at me like that. She's weird." Hana surrendered her arms, and pushed me to enter the restaurant. It was packed as usual. I frequented Aroma a lot during my time here in Seoul. Hana used to do part time job here, so I became very well acquainted with the owners. Especially the daughter now turned actress, Sunhee.