𝘹𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪

Start from the beginning

'Shit.'

'Shit indeed. You're lucky it isn't iron or else you'll be dead.'

'Thanks for the motivation, Kurayami, I appreciate it with all of my heart.'

I dodge the sands, but Ruben is clever enough to attack from behind, he managed to hit me with the sand making me jumped away from him.

Ruben then created a series of giant stalagmites from the ground causing the rocks to fall on my figure, the giant rocks fell on me... literally.

Kurayami moved on his own and protected me from the giant rocks just inches above me, I heard gasps outside, I raised both of my brows then Kurayami and I came face to face with each other.

His black sclera and gold irises boring into mine, his lips curved upwards forming a smirk.

I noticed how closed we are, so I put my palm to his face to create some distance, I then rolled my eyes.

Although I didn't want to transform in this early in the battle, but it can't be helped. Basically, I'm stuck under this rock, there's not much choice.

"Let's go, Kurayami."

"You got it, Ma'am."

Third Person POV

The crowd went agape to Yuno and Rill's match, but they did not certainly expect for another surprise coming, they saw how the rocks fell on the (h/c) girl, the Magic Knights gasps at what they witnessed even Ruben himself who delivered the attack.

Panic arose to the people watching and Marx almost had a heart attack, the Magic Emperor's mouth went agape as his eyes widen but no matter, he trusts that (Y/n) survive this... maybe...

The black and red light erupted from the sky like a lightning and then struck the rock where (Y/n) is. It caused more gasps to be heard, their faces churn when they imagined if they were in (Y/n)'s position.

The Magic Emperor's eyes went wide when he saw the lightning hit his daughter right in the head, he was about to put a stop to the match when another dark light shined everyone.

The rock eventually disintegrated causing some smoke to appear.

Smoke covered where (Y/n) is, as the smoke disappeared, they saw huge black wings, the long (h/c) with streaks of white on the bristles of her hair, two horns peeked on top of her head. Her skin appeared with black markings and red markings across her body.

Just as the said female opened her eyes, the sandstone mage was greeted by a flaming colour of blood, staring with a grin showcasing her fangs, the devil sat on her shoulder crossed legs as if he is going to enjoy this fight.

"Hey, isn't that similar to the unconscious rookie from Black Bull?"

"They are similar, but can you feel the mana?"

"It was suffocating..."

"Sinister."

The mana mixed by (Y/n)'s and Kurayami, the devils' mana danced through the air flaunting its sinister feeling.

Ruben staggered a bit, but he fixed his posture then he attacked the devil first with rocks flying towards her... again.

The (h/c) stayed standing, she let Ruben do his move.

The rocks passed through her like a plague and all she did was to dodge the rocks, piercing her eyes to Rill.

'Yuno can handle him.'

A wave of sand sent to her direction when (Y/n) looked up, she saw how near the sand is to her.

"Shit!"