𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 15

The next day we woke up early in the morning. Around 4 am to be exact. We went out to my car and I drove us to another hiking trail. It was a short one luckily so we didn't need any special gear.

Once there we got out and began walking along the path. It was dark out still, but that was apart of my plan. I had a surprise for Ranboo, and I hoped he would enjoy it.

As we went I noticed Ranboo looking at me. He was smiling and wrapped an arm around me. I chuckled toward his behavior and eventually we reached the spot where I wanted us to be. It was a large meadow overlooking a large valley. It was still dark though so we could barely see anything. I had us sit down in the grass and Ranboo tilted his head.

"Why did you want us to come so early?" He asked and watched as I took out drinks for us.

"It's a surprise boo!" I exclaimed with a suspicious giggle.

Ranboo grinned and rolled his eyes. Then he let me sit in his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. He held me close while giving me small kisses on my head.

...

Around an hour later it was finally time for the surprise. So I got off of Ranboo's lap and sat beside him. I held his hand gently and took a deep breathe.

"It's almost time boo, watch the valley." I say and he nodded.

After a few minutes, beautiful orange light began to seep out over the valley. It revealed thousands of trees and meadows. Soon the orange light was joined by red, yellow, and purple. The sky was painted perfectly with a blend of all the colors. This was the surprise. I wanted to show Ranboo the wonderful sunrise. It was beautiful.

Ranboo seemed in shock and he gasped. His eyes sparkled in the light as he watched the sun rise. Eventually he looked over to me and saw me looking at him as well. Our eyes stayed locked together for a while before we both neared each other. Our faces became so close that we could almost touch our noses. We then began to kiss as the bright orange light covered us.

Our kiss was long and full of emotion. But eventually we broke apart to get air. I smiled a bit up to Ranboo before turning on some music to accompany the sunrise. A song called Not About Angels by Birdy began to play. As the lyrics began, I sang along. I let my true singing voice out and Ranboo was smiling the whole time.

When the song was over, Ranboo pulled me close to him and had me look up at him.

"Handsome... I love you so much... thank you for showing me this." He said while caressing my cheek in his large hand.

"I love you too boo... and no problem. I'll do anything for you.." I say before hugging Ranboo as tight as I could.

He was surprised again but returned the embrace.

"Thank you for being my... sunshine..."

"Thank you for being my moonlight..."

The End

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙎𝙪𝙣 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣 // 𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙗𝙤𝙤 𝙭 𝙊𝘾 🎉