𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13

The next morning I woke up to find Ranboo holding me close. His arms and legs were wrapped around me. I was happy to find this, so I cuddled closer and felt his chest move along with his breathes.

"Good morning handsome.." Ranboo said with his deep morning voice filling my ears.

"Good morning boo.." I say with a smile whilst turning to face him.

His hazel eyes looked back at me and I kissed his cheek gently. In response my boyfriend kissed my lips and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What should we do today?" He asked and I grinned.

"I actually wanted to show you around town! I planned on driving you around and getting us some drinks from the store! Do you want to do that boo?" I asked which made him nod.

"That sounds really fun! Of course! Let's just get ready for the day first." He said and got up from the bed.

I got up too and we both began our daily routines. Ranboo changed into a white shirt with black ripped jeans and he threw on a black wind breaker. He left it unzipped so you could still see his white shirt.

Meanwhile I picked out my outfit for the day as well. I changed into it immediately and put on some socks.

I went into the bathroom after changing and started doing my makeup

I went into the bathroom after changing and started doing my makeup. Ranboo joined me and hugged me from behind as I grabbed my liner. I chuckled at his behavior and booped his nose before making the wings around my eyes like I always did. I finished my makeup a few minutes later with some simple blush applied to my cheeks. Then I left the bathroom with Ranboo following.

We went downstairs to find both my father and my mother sitting on the couch. I feared that my mother would say something in front of Ranboo and make him mad. But she stayed quiet luckily. She only gave me a quick glare, which I'm pretty sure Ranboo saw.

But we continued on and made it to the kitchen. I made cereal for Ranboo and I. Then we sat at the dining room table and ate happily together. I held Ranboo's hand as we ate, which he adored and kissed my forehead gently.

"So where will we go for drinks today?" Ranboo asked and I finished off my cereal.

"Well there's no where special around here, so we'll just go to Target or something. That's all we have over here." I say and Ranboo nodded.

"Alright sounds good." He said and finished his breakfast too.

After we both cleaned our bowls we rushed out to my car and both got in. I started the engine and played some music as we reversed out of the driveway. A song called Choke by I don't know how but they found me came on. It was a nice song and both Ranboo and I enjoyed it together.

Soon we reached the store and we both got out. We rushed inside to find our drinks and we both giggled as we went. We were just so excited to finally be united at last. I grabbed a monster of course from the fridges they had by the check out, and Ranboo grabbed some canned boba. It was adorable!

Once we checked out we got back to the car and were on our way again. As we went I introduced many different areas to Ranboo and showed him around. We even drove up towards the foot hills and stopped at a short hiking trail. We brought our drinks and began walking down the path towards our destination.

It took a while but once we arrived the view was breathtaking. It was an over hand overlooking a large valley of grass, trees, and rivers. The blue sky finished the picture well and we both sat down to enjoy the view together.

Ranboo wrapped an arm around me and took a sip of his boba. Then he kissed my cheek and smiled.

"I'm so lucky to have you Raiden.. what did I ever do to deserve you.." he said and I cooed.

"Awww that's so sweet Mark! Also all you did was be you, everything about you is so special and I cherish all of it." I say sweetly which made Ranboo coo as well.

"Your so kind Raiden... thank you really." He said to me before looking back out to the view.

"No problem big guy, you mean a lot to me." I say and then I drank a bit of my monster.

But suddenly Ranboo grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. He bent his head down to mine and then gave me a big kiss on the lips. I was surprised at first but eventually sunk into the kiss. My lips against his felt astronomical.

We kissed for a few minutes before breaking apart for air. Ranboo smiled down to me warmly and held my small hand in his larger one.

"I'm so glad to be here with you Raiden. This is a dream come true." He said before looking into my eyes deeply.

I looked back up at him and eventually caressed his cheek in my hand. I kissed the tip of his nose before cuddling into his chest. He hugged me close after that and pet my hair gently.

We started to tell each other stories. Such as stories about our friends, family, and life in general. It was nice!