𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10

Ranboo
Raiden the truth is.. I like you. More than just a friend. I really really like you. I have a crush on you. Tubbo introduced me to you because I saw the picture he posted of you on Instagram. I truly fell in love with you ever since I saw that photo. But once I truly met you I really fell. Your personality is so amazing. Your laugh, your smile, your eyes, everything about you gives me a warm feeling inside. I just want to hold you close and keep you safe. I'm sorry if this scares you. I'm sorry if this makes you think differently of me. But I can't hold it in anymore. I also really love your appearance. You are so talented in doing your makeup and fashion. You truly are spectacular. Please please don't hate me.. like I've said, you mean everything to me. In fact, you mean more to me than the entire universe. You are like my moon. You light up my night.

I felt tears go down my cheeks once I read that message. I couldn't believe it... he felt the same way as I did. He cared about me. He loved me. He had fallen in love with me. Just like I had fallen in love with him.

Guilt filled my gut now, I never responded and left him in the dark...

So I quickly responded, hoping that he would forgive me.

Domino
Mark... you mean more than the universe to me as well. In fact I feel the same way as you. I like you too. I've fallen in love with you too. Or you could also say I'm a simp- that's what Tubbo called it lol. But don't worry you aren't scaring me, and I don't hate you at all. You are so special to me, I truly don't deserve you...

I watched as Ranboo immediately went online and he began to type. I was nervous. What if he hated me for not responding right away?

Ranboo
Raiden I am so glad your ok, holy shit you worried me! But you actually feel the same way? That's amazing!!

Domino
Sorry I worried you big guy, but of course I feel the same!! You are so loveable, cute, adorable, handsome, and talented!

Ranboo
You are so sweet Raiden! Thank you for that truly! Also don't worry about it, I'm just glad that your ok!

Domino
Awww your welcome 💜

Ranboo
So I have a question for you

Domino
What is it?

Ranboo
Would you like to be my boyfriend Raiden?

I froze and felt butterflies rise in my stomach immediately. I also felt happiness in my soul. He just asked me to be his boyfriend!! That made me feel so amazing inside. I was so lucky to have him... So of course I responded accordingly.

Domino
Of course big man!!!

Ranboo
Aw yay!!!

Domino
Your a big goof ball

Ranboo
I love you Raiden

Domino
I love you too, Mark 💜

After that I felt my happiness continue to grow. It made me forget about everything that happened with my mother. It gave me a boost that I never knew I would receive. I then opened up my DM with Tubbo and quickly messaged him.

Domino
Omfg Ranboo likes me back!!! WE'RE TOGETHER NOW!!!

Tubbo
FUCK YA!! I'm so happy for you both!

Domino
Thank you so much Tubbo for helping me through my emotions

Tubbo
No problem friendo, you are my best friend!

Domino
Ahhhhhhhhhh

After that I put my phone down and decided to get into the shower.

When in the bathroom I looked into the mirror and I froze. There was a large bruise on my cheek and I touched it slightly. I winced when it burned to the touch. So I quickly got into the shower and washed up. I turned on some music and a song called Cabinet Man by Lemon Demon came on. I screeched the lyrics like a banshee due to my excitement and happiness.