𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6

After a few months, Ranboo and I had gotten so close that we called everyday almost. We fell asleep on call together a few times, and we FaceTime now too. We both feel comfortable showing our faces now! Our friendship has continued to blossom, and it's truly the best thing ever.

Currently I was driving home from school and a song called Baby Hotline by Jack Staubers Micropop came on. I was singing along to it until I reached home and rushed inside.

Luckily my mother was out on a business trip so I didn't have to deal with her for a month or so. It's so nice and relieving.

Once inside I rushed to my room after saying hello to my father. I opened discord immediately and messaged Ranboo.

Domino
Oi bitch wanna call?

It didn't take long for a response and I smiled. We have gotten so close that we just call each other names now.

Ranboo
Why of course lol

Domino
Get your ass ready for a long ass rant bestie

Ranboo
My ass is prepared 👌

After that we called and I screeched at the top of my lungs.

"BRUHHHHH- my teacher was a dick today Mark." I say with a sigh and leaned against my bed frame.

I opened a monster can beside me and sipped from it as Ranboo responded.

"What did she do now?" Ranboo asked, already aware of who it was.

"She took away points on my most recent assignment because I turned it in a SECOND late. Like bitch I did the work and turned it in basically on time. Now I have a C in that class because of this." I say angrily and Ranboo scoffed.

"That bitch. I swear-" Ranboo hissed and I chuckled.

"It's alright though, I'll figure it out." I say and Ranboo nodded.

We both had facecams on at the moment.

"Hopefully you do, but it's not your fault though." Ranboo told me and I saw him eating a chip.

During the call we turned on music so we could jam together. A song called Mama Mia by Austin Weber came on and we both screeched the words.

"Just one look and I can hear a bell ring!"

We both sang along and I realized how happy I was. I was always happy with Ranboo. He made me feel good. He made me feel safe.

"Yeah, I've been broken hearted!" We sang along again happily and we enjoyed our time together.

"How was your day big guy?" I asked Ranboo while there was a pause in the song.

"It was good! I planned a stream for tomorrow and chilled!" Ranboo cheered and I gasped.

"You lucky bastard!!" I say and he laughed.

"I know I know, but you know you love me still anyway." He smiled at me through the phone.

"Yes yes I do, your my best friend of course!" I cheered and Ranboo grinned warmly.

"Ya ya! Anyway, what do you have going on tomorrow?" Ranboo asked and I thought hard about it.

"I have school, then I have to watch a movie with my dad. We might not be able to call tomorrow big man." I say and Ranboo frowned.

"Awwww ok, I hope the movie is fun though!" He said and I agreed.

"Ya me too. I need to spend some time with my old man y'know?" I say, seeing Ranboo agree with a nod.

"Ya!"

After a while longer we ended the call and I listened to more music while heading to my art desk. I took out some acrylic paint, some water, and a blank canvas. I began to paint along as I sang to my music.

Currently a song called Cause For Concern by Lovejoy was on and it made me think of Wilbur. I haven't talked to him in a while. I should send him a text here in a bit. I also should talk to Tommy and Tubbo! I missed them. I haven't talked to them in a while either.

So after painting for a few minutes I messaged Tubbo first. He was also my best friend still of course!

Domino
Tubbo!!! Hey man

Tubbo
Hey Raiden!

Domino
How are you?

Tubbo
Im doing good! What about you? Still a simp?

Domino
Stfu I'm not a simp

Tubbo
Oh yes you are, I see how you look at Ranboo!!

That reminded me of when I had been in a facecam call with Tubbo, Ranboo, and myself. It was fun! But Tubbo wouldn't shut up about how I smiled with Ranboo.

Domino
Shhhhhhh

Tubbo
Your not denying it!!

Domino
I'm not, but still doesn't mean anything

Tubbo
Rightttttt

Domino
🖕

Tubbo
Love you too

Domino
Whatever-