𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5

Ranboo and I called again for a while after his shower, and we played bedwars with Tubbo as promised the day before. It was fun! But I was exhausted afterwards.

When I ended the call on discord, I fell onto my bed and snuggled into the blankets. That was when I got another notification on my phone and I checked it. It was my other friend named Tommy!

Tommyinnit
Hey small man

Domino
Hey bro, also stop calling me small >:(

Tommyinnit
Fine fineeee

Domino
Thank you

Tommyinnit
No problem ʙɪɢ man

Domino
I see what you did there and I hate it sm

Tommyinnit
Your welcome

Domino
🖕🖕🖕

Tommyinnit
👍

After messaging Tommy I put my phone back down and went downstairs to get a drink. Of course my mother was sitting there in the living room alongside my father. She looked at me and was about to make a remark again but my father stopped her.

"Leave him alone." My father said sternly and I smiled a bit. I appreciated my dad protecting me, it meant a lot.

After grabbing a drink I headed back towards my room but my mother stopped me. My father tried to stop her again but failed.

"Get that stupid makeup off your face." She said and I gulped.

"No." I say simply, not in the mood to deal with her.

"I said... get that stupid makeup off your face!!!!" My mother screamed and I flinched.

I ran to my room immediately and slammed the door shut behind me. I was scared. I hated being yelled at in that tone. It made me feel unsafe.

Eventually I broke down on my bed crying. I didn't know about how much longer I could take my mothers behavior anymore. It tortured me every single fucking day.

I then opened my phone while tears still rolled down my cheeks. I found Tubbo and Ranboo both messaging me, I gulped.

Domino
Hey...

Tubbo
Hey! Is something wrong?

Domino
My mother yelled at me AGAIN about my makeup.

Tubbo
That bitch- I'm so sorry Raiden. Are you safe right now?

Ranboo
Wait what's going on?

Tubbo
Can I explain Raiden?

Domino
Go ahead

Tubbo
Raidens mother is very homophobic and judgmental. So she yells at Raiden all the time about how he wears makeup and how he's pansexual. She's disgusting and treats Raiden like shit a lot of the time.

Domino
But there are times where she's nice. It just depends on the day

Ranboo
Raiden I'm calling you

Domino
Wait- what?

Ranboo
I'm calling you

I was surprised when I got the call notification and I bit my lip. I then answered the call and I sniffed due to my tears.

"H-hello?" I say and Ranboo's deep voice filled my ears soon after.

"Raiden.... Listen to me ok. I'm so sorry about your mother. Her behavior is bullshit. I'm so so sorry... I want you to know that even though we just met, I care about you a lot. You are one of the most amazing people I've ever met. I really hope you realize that. And I want you to know that I'm always be here if you need anything. I will always be a call or a text away." Ranboo said and I felt my heart clench.

He was so sweet...

"Ranboo... I mean Mark sorry. I... thank you so much. That means a lot to me. I care about you too big man.. if you ever need anything as well, I'm here for you. Thank you so much for that... no one has ever comforted me that way before." I say and sniffed again.

"No problem. I genuinely care about you and want to keep you safe. If I could hug you right now I would." Ranboo said with a grin, I could hear his smile through the phone.

"Thanks again Mark... it means a lot. I wish I could hug you too. Although I'm pretty sure you'd crush me in the process." I joked at the end and Ranboo laughed.

"I'd try my best not to crush you heh!" He said and I giggled like crazy.

After that we talked again for another few hours. It was fun and it made me feel so much better. Ranboo was super sweet and he made me feel safe. He made me feel... at home.