𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 9

After a few long hours, I woke up.

My head still hurt but I managed to sit up. The memories of what happened flooded back into my mind like a tsunami. That has never happened before. Yes my mother and I have had our arguments. But never like that. And she has never ever hit me. Nor has she threatened to disown me. It was all new emotions now.

I felt tears go down my face again, and my bottom lip quivered. Quiet sobs soon escaped my mouth and I tried not to scream. I fucking hated this. Not only did my mother physically harm me, but she fucking threatened me!!

I was stuck in my thoughts. Crying and shaking until I heard my phone go off. I was getting called again.

I stood up and picked up the device to find it was Ranboo. I felt more tears fall and I declined the notification. I couldn't do anything right now but feel the betrayal and pain.

I also didn't seem to notice the message from Ranboo that was sent hours ago. But I didn't care. I was too caught up in these emotions.

I then turned on my music, and a song came on that I always screamed to whenever I was angry. And now I screamed to it as well. It was called L'enfant sauvage by Gojira.

After that I only screamed to my music, blocking out the rest of the world.

...
Ranboo pov

I sent the message I was nervous about sending for so long. Once it sent I clenched my eyes shut, fearing the worst. I gulped now, with my anxiety growing and I started to overthink.

What if he gets mad? What if he hates me? What if... he leaves me?

The last thought almost brought tears to my eyes. But I wiped them away and decided to message Tubbo. I knew he could support me best right now.

Ranboo
I told him

Tubbo
What did he say?

Ranboo
He hasn't responded yet...

Tubbo
He must be busy, don't worry

Ranboo
Ya, I just hope he won't hate me

Tubbo
Hey remember what I said

Ranboo
Don't read into things...

Tubbo
Yup you got it!

After messaging him I put my phone down and took a deep breathe. He was right, I couldn't read into anything. I just really hoped that no matter what, I could still be close to Raiden. He was everything to me... if I lost him I couldn't ever be the same. He was my other half, he was my... moon.

...

A few hours later. There was still no response. Raiden had gone offline. I felt myself beginning to freak out.

He hated me.

He never wanted to see me again.

I felt tears rise to my eyes again and I let them fall.

I also began to worry. Was he ok? Did something happen? Was his mother bothering him again?

The thoughts continued to take over my mind.

So I opened up my phone again and I called Raiden finally. A few minutes went by and it went to voicemail. He didn't answer. I immediately messaged Tubbo afterwards.

Ranboo
He hasn't responded, I even called him and he didn't answer

Tubbo
Something must have happened, he would never ignore a message like that

Ranboo
I'm really worried... what if he got hurt or something?

Tubbo
I'll call him as well

...
Raiden pov

After jamming to my music, I felt much better. But I received another call. This time I chose to answer it and realized it was Tubbo.

"Hello?" I say once picking up the phone.

"Raiden are you ok? Ranboo tried to call you and you didn't answer. Did the message he sent you scare you?"

I froze and noticed I never read his message.

"Hold on, I never read it. Something came up... but I can read it now." I say, not realizing that my voice was shaking.

"Raiden what happened?" Tubbo asked and I shook my head.

"Can I tell you later...? I need to read Ranboo's message, and I need to make sure I don't worry him anymore." I say and Tubbo nodded on the other side of the phone.

"Sounds good. Stay safe alright?" Tubbo said.

"I will." I say before hanging up.

I opened up Ranboo's message afterwards and froze to find a large paragraph waiting for me. Holy shit...