12) Finally

"The lights are dancing in my eyes," Starfire frowned. "Is that normal?"

"That's the flash Star," Nightwing assured her. "It's normal."

"Now we should take pictures of everyone with everyone," Cyborg grinned.

"Didn't we just do that?" Raven asked.

"I think Vic means a picture of you with me, then you with Star, you with Richard, that kind of thing," Beast Boy informed her.

"Oh," Raven frowned.

"We should also have individual pictures," Cyborg rattled on. "And maybe pictures of the girls together, and the guys together."

"How long has it been since any of these photographs were taken?" Bumble Bee asked.

"Never," Raven replied. "Hence the picture frenzy."

"Well what do y'all have as your profile pictures on Facebook?" Cyborg asked."

Dude," Beast Boy laughed. "You're on Facebook?"

"There's a Titans Facebook?" Bumble Bee asked.

"I'll show you later," Cyborg promised. "And yes, I'm on Facebook. Y'all should be too. I have lots of friends, and even more fans."

"You're weird," Raven shook her head.

"Well I am going to set y'all up with accounts," Cyborg replied.

"Super," Raven rolled her eyes.

"Since you're so excited Raven, let's get your picture first," Cyborg pushed. Raven looked to Beast Boy.

"He'll just keep bothering you until you let him," the shape-shifter shrugged. Raven groaned. She was grateful for her hood being up. Once Cyborg was done with her he called up the other Titans.

"Now I want all the girls together," Cyborg gestured. Bumble Bee, Starfire, and Raven grouped together. Then Raven took the picture of the boys.

"Now I want Raven with Starfire. Raven with Richard." Beast Boy frowned slightly when Raven and Nightwing stood next to each other for their picture.

"Raven with Bumble Bee. Raven with me." Beast Boy took that picture. "And last but not least Raven with Garfield."

Beast Boy pretended like he hadn't been waiting for their picture. Again he slipped his arm around Raven's waist. While Cyborg continued to take pictures of almost everything imaginable, Beast Boy sat beside Raven on the couch.

"He's lost it," Raven jerked her thumb at the mad photographer.

"These are going to be a lot of pictures to put on Facebook," Beast Boy grumbled.

"You're already on Facebook?" Raven raised an eyebrow at him.

"No," Beast Boy assured her. "But I think after Vic's done with us, we'll all be on Facebook whether we want to or not."

"From what I've heard, you get people asking to be your friend all the time," Raven replied. Beast Boy nodded. "What if Terra added you, what would you do?"

"I don't know," Beast Boy replied. "You don't have to be friends with your friends on Facebook. Although, she did betray us. Twice. So I guess not." Raven felt relieved.

"You also put relationships on there." Beast Boy continued. "Like Vic's probably going to ask Bumble Bee out, and then they'll be in a relationship. Same with Richard and Star."

"Not much privacy then," Raven stated.

"Guess not," Beast Boy agreed. Later, the Titans sat around while Cyborg made their profiles.