10) Ultimate Battle

"Slade!" Robin seemed both confused and furious to see the villain leaning nonchalantly against the wall. "How did you get here?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," Slade replied evasively.

"Dude," Beast Boy rolled his eyes. "That's why he asked you." Slade ignored the shape-shifter.

"I really must say, I'm quite impressed by how well you did figuring it all out," the Titans glowered at him.

"Save the praise for someone who cares Slade," Robin growled. "Now tell me, how did you get here?"

"It just eats away at you doesn't it?" Slade leaned down and looked Robin dead in the eyes. "That despite all your efforts, I still got here." He leaned back.

"Lucky for me I had some help along the way." He looked at Starfire. "And not just from your charming sister either."

"The mystery dude," Beast Boy breathed. "The one I saw in Egypt."

"Who's helping you Slade?" Robin demanded.

"Really Robin," Slade scoffed. "A smart boy like you should have figured it out be now."

"I don't think he's as smart as you think," the Titans turned at the familiar voice, and a figure in black stepped out of the shadows. "Nice to see you again kid." He gestured to Robin.

"Red X?" Robin exclaimed. "You're helping Slade?"

"Not my first choice kid," Red X shrugged. "But beggars can't be choosers can they?"

"I offered to reward Red X handsomely for his help," Slade explained."You've sunk to a whole new low Red X," Robin hissed.

"Lighten up kid," the villain replied. "It's not like I'm his apprentice." Robin winced, he knew those words were meant for him."

Dude," Beast Boy waved his hand in front of Robin's face. "Sorry to interrupt your trip down memory lane, but I think we need a plan."

"Beast Boy's right," Raven replied, not wanting to address him by name in front of Slade. "We'll need to split up."

"Good idea," Robin nodded. "Starfire and Bumble Bee, you take Blackfire. Beast Boy and Raven, Red X. Cyborg and I will take Slade."

"Now that's what I'm talking about," Cyborg grinned, his holograph disappearing.

"Teen Titans go!" Robin bellowed. He and Cyborg leaped at Slade, while Starfire flew at her sister. Beast Boy morphed into a tiger and pounced at Red X.

"What about me, Princess?" Galfore asked. "What shall I do."

"Protect the weapon!" Starfire replied, pelting Blackfire with star bolts. Bumble Bee found a piece of metal from the rubble, super charged it with her electric hands, and whacked Blackfire over the head with it.

"You are no Teen Titan," Blackfire scoffed.

"I am, just from a different tower," Bumble Bee replied. "And I am also a heroine who never loses her battles."

She charged at the surprised villain and hit her again hard. Blackfire was dazed by the blow. Red X in the meantime was jumping nimbly away from Beast Boy's paws, and Raven's projectiles.