chap. 12

Mysteries were always better left in books and movies. Not in real life. It became a hell which devoured the two boys' lives. It was being in a state of complete desperation. Hoping that they would wake up and everything would be answered in an instant.

The smallest piece of info became the biggest when they were in this state. It was a glimpse of hope that perhaps everything could be okay again. They could stop running and finally prove some sort of innocence.

-

"Hey Min," Zuma took a deep breath before continuing, "I have some information about Jeon Jungkook. We have to make this quick, I may not be safe anymore."

Jimin's heart stopped as he listened, "Go ahead Zuma"

"Well, Jungkook has a reputation for having death follow him. His brother died when he was 16, mother and father dead at 17. He had a girlfriend in the past who he dated but she had the same ending. He seems to be into both genders, therefore his association with Taehyung was romantic." Zuma sighed, "According to a source close to Jungkook, Taehyung suspected Jungkook of cheating and the accusations drove him off the wall. Whether it was true, we don't know but Taehyung messed up by accusing him. Your friend's death is somehow tied to him. Whether he did it directly, I am not sure."

Jimin had the phone on speaker. Yoongi had heard every single piece of the information. He felt his body fill with anger. Jimin cried softly, "Thank you Zuma, but why aren't you safe anymore? What happened while you gathered this info?"

Zuma chuckled, "Well Min, we always knew someway somehow being nosey would have me end up dead." A gunshot went off over the phone as he ended his sentence.

"Zuma!?" Jimin screamed.

"He was right, unfortunately. He would end up dead some day. I guess that day was today, what a tragedy."  The stranger laughed.

"Who are you?! What the hell did you do to Zuma!?" Jimin cried.

"Well honey, I'm that one you seek.  The one who killed poor Tae. You know I loved him? But he just didn't trust me. I mean I was doing questionable things, but without trust there's nothing in a relationship. So I just decided that if he wanted to break up with me and disappear out of my life. I would grant his wish to disappear." The voice sounded proud of what he had done.

Yoongi ripped the phone out of Jimin'a hands, "Listen hear you fucker, I will hunt you down myself and make you pay for what you did to Tae. I will avenge him if it's the last thing I do."

"Can't wait to see you try. I'll give you a hint, because I want to meet you. Tae said so many good things even when he was about to die. He said you would protect him always, so listen carefully. Your hint is Jung Hoseok. I can't wait to see you. Mwah" The line went silent as a kiss was blown over the phone.

Yoongi threw the phone at the wall making a big hole. He got changed and packed his clothes in a trash bag. He had Jimin ask his brother for a car and they were on there way back to town.

"He's as good as dead" Yoongi growled.