Jubilife Village

I woke up and outside of the room I hear a of course sir and then someone walked in. It was the woman I presumed was Cyllene she was tall, had no eyebrows and determined grey eyes. She had some clothes in her hands. A light blue kimono and some dark grey pants.

"What's your name girl? You don't need to worry, I won't hurt you." She said looking curious, but she had a niceness to her eyes so I believe I can trust her.

"Ummm I don't know. Actually I don't know anything about who, or where I am."

"Oh okay then we should make up something for you before we head out. Let me explain. We are in Jubilife Village, and you are an outsider we don't get many outsiders here so people will not trust you because they are scared of what this could mean for the village and the people in it. Especially if they think you came from the rift like Professor Laventon is telling everyone."

"Oh they're scared? Okay but what is this rift that you speak off? The Professor said I fell out of it but I don't even know what it is."  I wonder why this is all happening? Was I sent here to do something? Was it a accident?

"So the rift is a tear in space time that is slowly destroying the world, making the strongest of our pokémon go into a terrible frenzy hurting themselves and others." She said like it was something I should have already known.

"Okay so the rift is bad, and since I came out of the rift people think I'm bad got it. But what are pokémon?" I don't think she's telling me the whole story here.

"Pokémon are creatures that live all throughout the world. They all have different abilities and elements. You will know more about them when you see them which will probably be soon because they are everywhere. Anyways we don't have any more time for me to explain things. I have to get you ready for Commander Kamado. He's the leader of our village and he needs to what he calls "initiate" you into the village I say initiate, but it's more like a hazing. He needs to know that your going to be loyal to the village and not try and destroy it. He will whip you 20 times to try and beat it into you that you cannot escape. I am sorry but I can't do anything to stop this. Anyone who goes against him will suffer the consequences."

"WHAT! That's barbaric! It's cruel! It's-"

"Yes yes I know lost one, but right know we need to get you ready. Hurry up and put these on." She was getting more and more rushed by the second and realized that... I was still naked! So embarrassing, but right now I don't have time to be embarrassed. I have much bigger things to worry about.

Cyllene said that I just be called L for lost one until I figure out my real name. Then we headed up to Commander Kamado's office so I could complete my initiation. I'm scared but hopefully things will be better once it was over.

The building we in was a large one obviously their base of operations. There were a lot of people who watched us as me and Captain Cyllene made our way up two flights of stairs to the Commander's office. On the way we passed Cyllene's office which was filled with clutter and a strange yellow floating creature that yelled Abraaa, as we passed. I'm guessing that it was a pokémon. It was quite strange but also cute. I wonder if all the pokémon will be like that.

Once we reached the top story of the building, there was only one room, and I saw him in it. A cruel looking man with black slicked back hair, dull black eyes, and a thick bushy black mustache. He was also holding a whip in his left hand. His office was much cleaner than Cyllene's but soon I'm sure it will be stained with my blood.

Author here!

Hi! Thank you for reading my story I know it's off to a slow start but there will be more action in the next chapter!! Also this is my first fanfic but I'm going to try my best for all you Adaman Shippers out there!