1 : Endearing Little Thief (Part I)

Start from the beginning

Your mom says nothing else and leaves your room.

Disappointed, you plop yourself onto bed and look at your DVD once more.

"I have to do this" You mumbled.

You leave your room, run downstairs, and arrived at the front of your house where the trash bins are.

It was getting dark and silence filled the air.

The sky was a deep orange transitioning to purple.

You look at your precious DVD one last time and drop it amongst the pile of garbage.

You turn around with a heavy heart and walk away.

Sike! You ran back towards it refusing to let it go.

"I'm kidding! I was just being dramatic!!" You laugh hysterically.

But when you take a look at the bin, it's not there?

You rummage through the bin very confused when you hear a small "hoot".

"Hoot?" You're more confused.

A small brown owl has your DVD, placing it in a sack.

"h-Hey! That's mine!" You yelled

The small owl hops off with your DVD in it's sack

"Stop adorably hopping away!"

You chase the weirdly endearing little thief until you reached the edge of a forest.

You can still see some houses from here so you'll be fine you assured yourself.

You find yourself in front of a worn down, old cottage. It looks like it has been abandoned.

It gave off an eerie vibe. It's dark and the atmosphere was filled with silence as the cold wind blew sharply on your skin.

It gave you the creeps.

But of course, the small owl had to go in.

"Great! Just great!!" You grunted.

You gather up all your courage and run after the owl.

Upon entering the house a bright light blinds you for a second.

When you finally got to open your eyes you see the sky.

'The sky?!'

'Wha-'

'Di-'

'Didn't I just go in a creepy old house?!'

'In the dark...'

'For a DVD?'

Gosh I need to rethink my life choices!' You thought as you panic.

"Owlbert! You brought in another one?"

You hear an exasperated voice say this behind you.

You turn around and see a lady with silver hair and was wearing a red dress.

She was talking to the small brown owl perching on her shoulder.

'Hah! The adorable thief!' You thought.

Then you notice, 'h-her ears'

They were pointy.

'That's not normal right?' You thought.

This automatically triggers your combat instincts.

You were ready to either fight or commence flight as adrenaline slowly takes over.

The lady sees the distressed look on your face. (Looking quite a bit constipated.)

"Hey kid it's ok. I won't hurt you. Just go back through this door and you'll be alright."

She had a comforting tone so you lower your guard a bit and attempt to follow her instructions.

"Now hurry up!" She encourages. "Before you see something that will traumatize you fore-"

She was cut off by a worm-like creature with the face of an owl.

"HoOt hOoT! Look what I found~~~"

The horrid creature belches out a whole person out of it's mouth!

The person was wearing a gray uniform and a mask and was shaking in fear.

This terrifies the shiz out of you so you run away while incoherently screaming.

"Too late" The lady says in pure disappointment.

"Am I dreaming?! Did I dieee?! I sAw a LiGhT!!" You shout while running off to who knows where

You suddenly hit something?

Someone?

It was another person in one of those gray outfits but they were huge.

The person looks at your ears and his eyes widen under the bird-like mask covering his face.

"Hey guys look! Another human!" He shouts and points alerting the others

You flinch hearing this and instantly run away.

"Oy! Stop! After her!" He demanded.

You look behind you and see that more people in uniforms come after you.

"You won't catch me ali-" You were cut.

Once again you hit someone.

This time they're not as big as the last one so both of you stumble to the ground upon collision.

"What do you think you're doi- He shouts in an annoyed voice but doesn't finish his sentence. 

He was wearing the same outfit as the others but in yellow with a gold mask.

"The Owl Lady's human. Emperor Belos would be pleased." He states followed by a small chuckle.

**To be Continued**