Chapter 8

Bhoola fasana koi guzra zamana koi
Sathi purana koi banke bahana koi
Agar dil mein yoon samaa jaaye to
Yeh dil kya kare
Yeh dil kya kare

Is paar rah na sake
Us paar ja na sake
Khaamosh rah na sake
Jo chaahe kah na sake
Yeh paagal samaa
Yeh mausam jawaan
Yeh dil kya kare

"Jante hai bhaiya aur Sherry, Shadi ke bare me soch rahe hai", she said scooting towards him.

He took her in his arms, "pata hai. Naveen talked to me about Sherry jab hum Andaman me the. I am happy of course for both of them".

"Han they would look cute na ...sath me", she said with a grin.

He just looks at her face mesmerisingly. How much this girl means to him, even he doesn't know fully:

He made his grip tighter, "cute to thik hai but I hope they will treat this marriage maturely".

"Matlab?", she asked playing with his shirt buttons.

"Matlab...not make it a fool out of it like we did or I did actually", he said with a sigh.

"Rajveer we were really young then", she said looking in his eyes.

"No Nainu. You were young. I was ..."

"You were 25 then....that's not really old Rajveer. Shadi jaise relationship ke lie hum matured nahin the...ready hi nai the...it's not just age. May be we simply rushed...or I rushed. Mai itni in-secured thi regarding you...the attention you used to from opposite sex...Humari families ka resistance....I was an idiot..Mujhe lagta tha ki shadi ke bad to sab acha hi hoga...it was my fairytale ending", she replied thoughtfully.

"Mai kaun sa kam in-secured tha. Tujhse bada tha...atleast I could have behaved more maturely......I knew you are way too young...par tujhe khone ka dar itna tha ki teri jid ko khushi khushi man lia maine", he said with sad eyes.

"Pata nai kyu itna darte the aap....I could never love anyone ever like I love you. You know that don't you?", she asked seriously.

He took her in his arms, "I know fir bhi....vaise ye to mai bhi tujhe kah sakta hu na".

She garbled her arms around him, "pagal hu na mai...aur aapne hi to kahan ki I am much younger than you. So mera irrationally behave karna allowed hai".

He arched his eyebrows, "acha".

She blushed a little and hid herself in his chest. He held her preciously.

Her lips are moving on his bare chest which is invoking many feelings inside both their hearts.

"Nainu...."

"Hmm...."

"What are you doing"

"I am just ....", she looked up and then blushed hard.

He smiled and cupped her face gently to kiss her forehead.

He wanted to move further but is indecisive as so much has happen between them.

Naina sensed his hesitation and kissed his nose noisily. They laughed together and he is lost in the innocence of her.

Naina raised herself a little and gave a gentle peck upon which he closed his eyes. He is still not reacting.

She kissed his eyes, then corner of his lips and then cheeks and then when tried to kiss his neck, he stopped her.

"Nainu...tu ye kya kar rahi hai? Do you really want to?", he asked, very unsure of it.

But Naina nodded in determination.

"What made you ready? Itne mahino tak I was waiting and you were never ready....just because mai marne vala hu islie", he asked in sarcasm.