Chapter 5

"Chaahne jab lage dil kisi ki khushi
Dillagi ye nahin ye hai dil ki lagi
Aandhiyon ko dabaane se kya fayda
Pyaar dil mein chhupaane se kya fayda
Jaan se pyaara jab dildaar hone lage
Bol do agar tumhein pyaar hone lage
Hone lage hone lage"

"Gunny ja raha hai", he told Naina.

Her reaction told him that she already knew.

"Tu jane degi use? Rokegi nahin?", he asked pulling her arms to make her face him.

Her face is full of tears, eyes swollen and red. Her complete aura is telling that how much broken she is currently.

He is shattered to see her like this.

"Itna bura lag rha hai to kyu jane de rahi hai use? Rok le na. De de apni kasam ....jaise mujhe dia karti thi jab mujhse kuch karvana hota tha", he said shaking her.

She is looking helplessly at him.

To see her in this situation is so traumatising for him.

He cupped her face and wiped her tears gently, "Tu kya kar rahi hai? Pyar karti hai na usse ....fir....".

She held his hand gently and keep looking at him helplessly.

Her silence is making him restless. His temper is rising but he can't loose it again. He sighed deeply to control himself.

"Nainu....,dekh I know you love him. Don't do this again....you should live for yourself....go stop him", he asked her again.

She dropped on her knees and started crying again.

He is completely frustrated now. Pulling his hairs he walked a little away from her and then screamed, "Kyu kar rahi hai ye? Mere lie? Nai chahiye mujhe teri ye charity.....go stop him".

He dropped in front of her too and made her look at him.

"Itna bhi haq nahin hai ab mera tujhpe ki tujhe ab sahi galat bata saku mai? Bol", he asked. He is in tears now as well.

He knows that she is doing this for him.

"Mere lie mar kar ye Naina....tujhe chain se jeene nahin dia....bahut bura hu mai ....par tu to bahut achi hai na ....mujhe chain se marne de Nainu....I can't die in peace if you are not living in peace", he told with tears flowing from his eyes.

She looked at him and cupped his face to wipe his tears gently, "mai chain se ab kabhi nahin jee payungi....tab tak nahin jab tak aap zindagi ki taraf lout nahin aate".

"Pagal hai tu...mere lie apni zindagi barbad karegi...uske lie jisne kabhi teri izzat nahin ki....tere pyar ka mazak udaya....tujhe itni takleef pahuchai", he asked with his voice cracking.

"Meri zindagi to kabhi aabad thi hi nahin....pagal to mai hun hi...varna ek 18 sal ki ladki bina apne bare me kuch bhi soche aise hi shadi thode hi kar leti hai", she said hanging her face down.

He pursed his lips and looked away. She is right. She is mad. Otherwise why she wasted her entire life she over him?

Or may be he is mad too or may be selfish. Why he didn't stopped her when she wanted to marry him so young? He was selfish ...he didn't want her to expose herself with outer world...what if she met someone else? What if she fell out of love with him?