How It Works

How to get sorted

How to get sorted.
If you check the contents of this book, you will see a part titled as 'Hogwarts, Dumstrangs, or Beauxbatons.' These are the four schools in the Triwizard Competition.
To get sorted, you will simply comment in that part:- 'Which School?' And I will reply to you as soon as I can.
• I doesn't matter which school you get sorted in. All schools are amazing in their own way. Besides, all the competitions of this tournament are individual competitions. All the scores of the participants of every school will be added in the end, and the school whose participants have the most points will win.

Rules (Before you start the competition)
• Follow this account (@lighteningscar) to be notified about any new updates. Remember, the first one who types the correct answer wins the points.
• Vote for this book.
• Give this book a shout out on your message board.

Rules for the competition.
• You cannot make more than one entry in a competition but you can take part in all the competitions.
• Do not copy/ paste / cheat from Google. Although I won't know, remember, this is to test your knowledge of HP, not Google's.
• No threatening/ hate comments.

If you have any queries regarding the rules, comment here 👉.

Here, have a Harry. ;)