WINNERS+ ANSWERS (TRIVIA 2: RONALD WEASLEY)

ANSWERS

Q1) What is the name of Ron's great aunt who loves criticizing other people?
Ans- Aunt Muriel
Q2) What was engraved on the necklace that Lavender gave Ron?
Ans- 'My Sweetheart'.
Q3) What is Ron's favourite quidditch team?
Ans- The Chudley Canons
Q4) What gift does Ron receive from Sirius to replace his mouse?
Ans- An owl (named Pigwidgeon)
Q5) When is Ron's birthday (hint: it's really, really, really close) ?
Ans- 1 March

(I noticed that a lot of people answered only 'Sweetheart'. I am sorry, people, but that's incorrect :()

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.
THE

W

I

N

N

E

R

I

S

.

ABCDEFGH10_1

Congratulations, you get 50 points for your school, Hogwarts!

The second person to answer correctly was marina_swampert Congratulations, you get 35 points for your school, Hogwarts!

The other people who answered were-

-viasthetics
Ivypool8465
doodlingdragon
-

siriuslypadfoot-
alwaysembers
AidenHaust
ArianaPinapple
The_GryffindorMalfoy
Harrypotter195604
Rhodonite24

Thank you for being so active! You all get 15 points for your schools. Please do tell me if I missed anyone.

Also, I have now decided that after all the quizzes are done, I will make a separate part in this book where I will post the scoreboard. You guys can then review it and tell me if I missed anyone or entered anything wrong.

■ THE THIRD TRIVIA TIME- HERMIONE GRANGER WILL BE POSTED ON 5TH MARCH (TOMORROW). BE SURE TO PARTICIPATE, SINCE THIS IS THE LAST QUIZ)■