lolsie

After laying against Edward's chest for another few minutes under the hot water, I squeezed past him and tried to get out. He grabbed my wrist, and pinned me against the wall. "Where are you going, my love?" He asked, eagerly. "I'd imagine back to your room." I said back, with a sarcastic tone. "I like seeing you like this.." He mumbled, as he looked me up and down. I stammered as I tried to find words to explain how i felt, but there was none. Before I spoke, he had let go with a smile. I stumbled out of the shower, still quite dazed from his words. I quickly wrapped the towel around me, and stared into the mirror. Looking into my reflection, I realized that the shower was in view. I looked at the shower through the mirror, and I saw Edward glancing. His head was tilted a bit down, but his eyes met mine, through the reflection. He grew a mischievous grin as he rushed to the counter, right behind me. He stood behind me, smiling. "You're still wet, get a towel dummy!" I laughed, not meaning it. He quickly shook his head, with water falling out of it onto my shoulders. I stopped laughing, and plainly stared at him. "Fuck off---" I started to say, but he grabbed my hips and turned me around to where I was facing him. There was no space left between us, and I felt his cool breath hit my head as he leaned into to kiss it. "Go get dressed, I'll be right there." He said, warmly. I put my hand on his chest and rubbed it, but then stepped away into his bedroom. I threw off my towel, and sat down on his bed. "fuck." I sighed, under my breath. His fingertips felt so good, and I just always ruined it by being silent and not affectionate enough. I hope he understood that he really just makes me so nervous... never in a bad way. I threw on my shirt, and underwear. I couldn't find my skirt, so I went into the bathroom to ask Edward. I went into the doorframe, and I saw him rubbing his hair with the towel, and brushing his teeth. "Have you seen my skirt?" I asked, upsettingly. "Didn't I rip it off?" He chuckled to himself. "Oh yeah, you're buying me a knew one." I snickered. "Just throw on one of my shirts, I don't mind seeing you in panties." He gave me a side eye, now smirking. "Okay then, if that's how you wanna play..." I grinned. I was going to be quite a brat.. and it was gonna be fun. I took off my shirt, and went into his closet. His closet was huge, I couldn't imagine how gigantic Alice's would be, considering she's a true fashionista. I stared at different places until I found some actually casual shirts. I put on of them on, it was the dark red one. I glanced down at myself, and realized how big his shirt was compared to me. I then walked to the full length mirror and looked at myself in the mirror. "He won't think I look bad." I whispered to myself. I walked out of the huge closet, and noticed Edward now laying on the bed. He didn't have a shirt on, only some sweatpants. They were slid a bit down, just enough to show right above his dick. I giggled to myself, because he made such unimportant sorts of clothes look hot. I slid over to the bed, and then got on top of him. I looked down at him, grinning. "You look hot." He smiled, as he proudly spoke. "You do too... we're matching but opposite!" I laughed as if that made sense. "You'll have to further explain, love..." He said, with a confused but humorous face. "I'm not wearing pants, and you're not wearing a shirt!" I laughed even harder. He chuckled and nodded, but he clearly didn't think it was nearly as funny as I did. I leaned down, and made our lips touch. After a few seconds, I let go. Then, I went back in, now with my head tilted enough for it to feel hotter. He put his hands on my waist area, and gripped onto it. I saw veins in his hands, and it made me feel butterflies. "Damn it... you feel so good." He said, even though his voice was muffled by my kisses. "You do too, sweetheart." I whispered, seductively. I then bent my head down, to his collarbone, and gave it a tiny kiss. Then I looked back up to him, only to see his jaw clenched, and his eyes looking the opposite way. "Sensitive much?" I giggled. He hummed, and it sounded like "mm, mmh." Meaning he was denying it. I bent back down, and kissed his collarbone again, but now with a tiny bite. I then looked back at him, and his eyes were rolled back, and his eyebrows were furrowed. "More?" I grinned. "Mhm.." He hummed once again. I then continued to bend down one last time, and put my lips against his collarbone. I started kissing it, but then i started sucking on the skin. I swirled around my tongue and stayed like that for a few seconds. I removed my mouth and saw a purple-redish mark on his skin, along with my saliva surrounding it. I snickered at it, and then I heard him let out the tiniest whimper. I looked up at him, shocked, but his eyes were closed and his Jae still as locked as before. "Honey?" I wanted to make sure I didn't go too far." I gave him a few kisses on his cheek, and used my hand to move his head to face mine. He slowly opened his eyes, and stared at me. He let go of my waist, and put his hands around my face. "You have no ideas of the fantasies going on in my head.." He whispered. I was going to reply, but then he continued. "If you weren't so weak, we'd be going until dawn." He mumbled.  "I'm sorry, you just feel too good, I guess." I said, quietly. "Don't be, you wouldn't want to go that much... I have so many plans." He did a crooked grin. "We have forever, baby." I smiled. "Forever isn't long enough for all the things I wanna do to you.." He groaned, upset. "You could always make me into a vampire." I shrugged, even though I really wanted it.