Party time (pt.2)

I moved around in his lap for a few seconds until i found the perfect spot to start my dance again. I started swaying my hips again, but now instead of side to side, i was going front to back. I did it very subtly so that nobody would notice my intentions, except edward. I looked back at him, to see him looking down again, but with his eyes a bit more excited. After a minute of me doing this, Edward moved from being slouched down to bringing his lips beside my ear. "Be a good girl please, Charlie would not like hearing you scream my name all night long." I glanced at him, then continued my dance innocently. "Making me need you like this.... is that a good idea?" He asked me, still with his lips near my ear. I still continued, and every now and again, when I hit the perfect spot, he would let out a relieving sigh while smiling crookedly. "Just this isn't going to work, you're putting me in never ending pain-" He said, but with a pause in between to let out a groan as he grinned. I finally stopped and nodded. Then I turned around in my seat, legs on either sides of his, now facing him. I was on my knees in the chair, whilst he was sitting down normally, making my head a few inches above his. I wrapped my hands around his head and dove in for a kiss. He pulled himself in more, now with his hands both tightly gripping my thighs-hips area. I stopped the kiss, still with my lips barely touching his. I looked down at him, meanwhile he was looking up at me, looking amazed while his mouth now showed a smile. "Let's go home?" I more said then asked. "Sure thing." He replied. As we stood up, he tried his best to rearrange his pants without his hands touching them, trying to make his obvious boner... well- not obvious. He reformated the original defensive pose he had, with his body against mine but slightly behind. We walked out and he drove us home.