e

He took off his shirt, with a grin spreaded across his face. "Was that necessary?" I grumbled sarcastically, even though I found him shirtless attractive. "It's hot in here." He sarcastically grumbled back. "Maybe you should leave?" I joked. My intentions were to call him hot, not make him go away. "Maybe I should." He said, snarkily. "I was joking, calm down love.." I smiled. He smiled back, but after that he rushed to the bed and got on top of me. "May I?" He asked politely. "You may." I giggled. Within seconds, my shirt was ripped off my body. I gasped, even though I was expecting him to take it off. "Whats the matter? If I'm too strong now, you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into baby." He chuckled, while staring me down seductively. I tried to flip us over to where I was on top, but failed miserably. "I want to have fun before you destroy my guts. please?" I asked him. "Only for a minute, I don't want it getting too painful." He replied. He switched us over to where I was now on top of him, with my butt near his lap as he layed down. He put his hands on my waist and shifted me around until I was on the perfect spot for him. He crookedly smiled at me and said "Perfect. This feels... good." He struggled to find words. I aligned my pussy exactly to his bulge. I started swaying my hips back and forth on his bulge. "Fuck.." He mumbled under his breath, staring down at me grinding on him. "You've never said that." I mentioned. "I don't- really like- to cuss. God you feel so good against me- though." Each pause was him letting out a small breath. "I think it's hot, it makes me feel a way." I admitted. He looked up and locked eyes with me, even though his head was still tilted down. "The things I want to do to you, Y/n Y/l/n." He groaned. "What do you want to do to me, baby?" I asked him. "I want to have you screaming my name... I want to kiss every square inch of you're body until you're panting, I want to fuck you so hard." He said. I gasped, not expecting that answer. I then notices his bulge grew larger, but was stiffer. "It's starting to sting now, can I take my pants off?" He groaned. "Of course. He quickly pulled off his pants, still somehow leaning back against the bed. I had lifted myself up just long enough for him to slip them off. All that was left now was his thin boxers. I immediately sat back down on the exact same place, wondering if he'd be more horny. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. I crawled up to his face, still on top of him. He opened his eyes and gazed through mine. With inches left of space left, he put both of his hands around my face and pulled me into a kiss. As I started to let go, he pulled me back in and stuck his tongue in my mouth. I hummed, because I was shocked and my mouth was covered by his. He swirled his tongue around in my mouth, as I did the same. Whenever we finally broke the kiss, a line of spit connected to both of our mouths. "It's my turn now sweetheart.." He reminded me. I groaned an went to tunr over, but before I could, I was already under Edward. "Can I see?" Je asked me, look down at my bra. I nodded, not really worried about if he thought it was hot. He had me arch my back as his unclipped it. I layed back down normally, as he yanked my bra off. He stared down at my boobs for a few good seconds. "You're gorgeous, love." He said, sounding very happy. "Thank you.." I tried to say without a voice crack. The truth is that he gave me butterflies EVERYWHERE when he said that. He then crawled down lower to my skirt, pulling it off. He got off the bed, and stood up straight. He stared at my almost fully naked body. "All mine.." He whispered. "Show me." I told him. I wanted to see his dick. He smiled and pulled off his boxers. I stared in disbelief. His cock was way bigger than what I thought. How was THAT ever gonna fit in me? "You're... HUGE." I grinned. "Is that a good or bad thing?" He chuckled. "It's gonna feel so good. I quickly took off my panties before he had the chance to rip those apart too. He smiled and crawled back on top of me. He put his knee in between my legs, making it barely touch my pussy. "mm~" I softly hummed. "Haven't even got to the fun part and you're already moaning for me?" He laughed. I made a salty face at him, but then he warmly smiled. He started giving me kisses all over my boobs, knowing how sensitive they were. "Edward- it feels so good... stop teasing me like this." I mumbled, trying not to fully moan. "Beg." He looked up from kissing me on the boob. I hesitantly stared at him for a few seconds. He moved around his knee a little bit, making my pussy feel something. "Fine..!-" I grumbled. "Please, baby. Put your dick inside of me... make me feel like the luckiest person. Make me cum for you, please..." I pleaded. "Damn it, this feels good." He whispered. He moved upward, now with his face slightly above mine. He lifted up my legs, and put them on his shoulders. He stared down at my pussy. "You're so wet for me.." He chuckled to himself. "don't make fun of me.." I mumbled. "I'm glad you feel the same way." He smiled. "Are you ready my love?" He asked for consent. "Yes please.." I moaned.