ok

"Edward?" I said at his front door. I told Charlie I was having a sleepover with Alice, even though she was going to be gone the entire night. Edward and Alice liked the idea, and Charlie had no problem since he liked Alice. It meant I get to have a sleepover with Edward instead. I giggled at my joke. Seconds later, he opened the door. "Hey." He smiled. I skipped a greeting and put my arms around him, smiling back. "What do you want to do?" He asked. I looked around, and saw the TV. "Can we watch a movie?" I asked. "Ofcourse. What movie do you wanna watch?" He asked, staring into my eyes for some reason. "I don't know. You pick, I'd like to see your favorite." I said, politely. I'd assume he'd be into older films since he was born in the late 1800s, but surprisingly he picked a romance movie, only from 30 years ago. 30 years seemed like a lot, but not when your boyfriend is like 100 years old. I cuddled up against him with my legs against my belly and my body with no space from his. My head was layed on his shoulder as he put his arm around my waist. He looked down at me smiling. I smiled back and leaned up for a kiss. I opened my mouth for a second to pull away, but to my surprise, he started to hold up my chin with his open hand and put his tongue in my mouth. My heart skipped a beat, but I kissed him back the same way. I started to get in his lap and situate myself to where i could put my arms around him. He groaned "Y/n you're doing it againnnn." "I'm sorry" I quickly gasped and looked down embarrassed, realizing what i did. "I enjoy it... it makes me hurt though." He smiled. "Hurt?" I asked. I never took sex ED on the boys part so I wanted to learn more. "It makes my dick throb. It hurts after though if it gets hard. And there's no way to fix it besides..." He admitted. I knew where he was going. "I could fix them?" I suggested while smirking. I was half joking. He smiled and looked into the movie. He was thinking about it. I laughed on accident out loud and he looked back. "What?" He asked with one of his eyebrows a bit raised. "I know what you're thinking about. You're weirddd!" I joked. "Can you blame me?" He chuckled but stared at me. "No, I want to." I said, casually. "You want to what?" He teased. He'd expected me to get all nervous. Don't get me wrong, I was. I hid it though and innocently said back "I want to have sex with you." I think I made him nervous this time because he did his crooked grin but looked down. "Your plan backfired." I smiled. Meanwhile he was very focused on exactly where I sat. My butt was aligned perfectly with his bulge. He covered his mouth with his hand and looked up and away. "I'm sorry I didn't notice, I'll move." I panicked. "No please stay." He groaned. He put his hands around my hips and sat up straight. He put his head close to the side of mine. "I like how it feels." He whispered. I placed my lips on his collarbone and kissed him. I could feel him breath against my neck harshly every time I moved the slightest bit. I noticed him take one hand off me, and clench it tightly onto the couch. The couch broke where his hand went. "Can we go to your room? I'm sure they like the couch more than your bed anyways." I asked. "We can, but you know what might happen." He grinned. "I told you, I'll let you have sex with me." I smiled. He quickly picked me up and rushed upstairs. He set me down at the bed, and slammed his door.