E.

After a few minutes of me laying down with Edward, I began to feel less dizzy. "Are you sure you were going at human speed?" I groaned, now trying to sit up. "Maybe a little faster." He admitted. "It felt good at the time, now not so much.." I giggled. "I'm sorry.." He mumbled, upset. "Don't apologize, it was worth it. I'm happy." I said, mad that he felt guilty. "I am too. How does that shower sound?" He asked. "Amazing. Let's go." I smiled. I started to get up slowly, but Edward stood at the foot of the bed. "How did you get here so fast?!" I asked him, still a bit confused. He cackled at my question. "I'm just magical." He emphasized the word "magical." I stood up, but then wobbled a bit. Edward caught me, in his arms. I was still naked, so i felt his cold fingertips hold my bare hips in place. I looked up at him, Blushing. He must have heard my heart skipped a beat, because he was grinning. I kissed him on the collarbone, and made my way to the bathroom. I must have caught him off guard because he stood frozen for a second with no movement. Maybe his collarbone is a softspot. Good to know, I thought to myself, smiling. I stepped into the shower, and turned the water back on, onto the warm setting. He quickly appeared behind me, with his hands set on my hips. He lowered his head a bit to whisper in my ear. "Can we do this more often?" He asked, softly. "Yes... I'd like that very much." I smiled. I looked up, and to the side, just enough to give him a kiss. I then proceeded to get in the shower, with him following. I put my body in the water, but layed against the cold wall, for support. I closed my eyes and thought all about what just happened. Him touching me, me begging for his cock, and his cum dripping out of me. It all happened in a rush, I was kind of bummed my body couldn't go for round 2. I realized how silent it was, and opened my eyes. Edward was facing eye to eye with me, smirking. "What are you thinking about, gorgeous?" He asked, quite interested. "You're soo funny." I said, sarcastically. "Yes, I am.. now tell me whats on your mind, hm?" He asked again, even though he obviously knew what I was thinking. "Past events.." I mumbled, closing my eyes again. "What kind?" He asked. He was obviously trying to get me flushed. "What happened 40 minutes ago." I said, trying to be stern. "You will have to re jog my memory, love." He smiled, warmly, now even closer than before. I was tired of his teasing, so I went on my tippytoes, put my head up to his ear, and softly moaned. "That should re-jog it." I rolled my eyes as I spoke. I grabbed some of his shampoo, and put some in my hands. I rubbed my hands together and them put them on his head. "That feels good." He said, still facing towards me. I smiled warmly at him, glad to be of use.