His icy lips

"Edward?" I groaned, as I awakened. He looked down at me and smiled his crooked smile, then replied. "Yes sweetheart?" "I.. feel weird." I said, with blood rushing to my cheeks. His face turned from happy looking, to worried in seconds. "What happened? Are you sick? What's weird?" He asked, concerned. "It's not a bad weird, don't worry... I just-" I interrupted myself by covering my mouth. "Honey, what is it?" He asked with a smirk, expecting what I would say. "Nothing, nothing..." I said embarrassingly, while playing with my fingers. "Tell me, or I'll make you." He grinned playfully. "You know your not that scary for an old vampire." I grinned back. "Okay then..." He replied. He got on top of me, pinning my hands against the bed with his. He put his cold lips against my throat, and looked up. "Whats that? Your heartbeat is very fast..." He smirked. "Not fair." I said, trying to remember to breathe. He put his mouth up to my jaw, swaying his lips against my jaw and inhaling my scent. "Mm edward-" i softly moaned. "What did I hear.." he softy said, now with his mouth at my ear. "Fuck you edward, I wanted to say I just wanted to have you against me." I admitted. "You just had to ask sweetheart.." He groaned as he pulled himself close and met his icy lips to mine. My entire face probably looked like a tomato. I kissed him back, as I put my hands on his face. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable." I mumbled, looking away. "I'm having fun..." He smiled, innocently. "I am too, but don't be afraid to stop if it hurts you.." I said, through another kiss. "Look, Y/n, you shouldn't worry about my needs.." He said, happily. "But you get to worry about all of my needs? Like right now." I groaned. "Yes, because your human." He said, snarkily. "We'll talk later. More kissing." I blinked as if I'd never committed a sin in my life. We continued passionately kissing until i lost track of time. After we stopped, I groaned, rolled over and went to sleep. I was pretty sure I heard him chuckle and whisper something under his breath but I didn't care enough to ask.