"You are safe, you are free."she whispered in his ear making him offer a fond nod. 

"I am safe, free to spread my wings."he whispered back making her give that bright smile.

"Seems I touched a sensitive topic, my most sincere apologies, Lord Yaksha."Furuyama apologized. He had not mean to bring up such a bitter topic. 

"No need. You asked, Xiao answered nothing more Mr.Furuyama."assured Lumine cheerfully. This seemed to brighten the old man's mood as they began to chat a bit more. But his words didn't sound like he was describing Ei at all. He offered to brew them some tea. But there was no tea set so Ei offered they'd go fetch him one. Furuyama seemed torn by the offer but relented before they made haste for the Kamisato Clan's estate at the Yashiro Commission.  The small group moving to the side by the stairs while the samurai went to fetch the tea set.

"Well then it isn't often we have this chance to chat my, nakama."smiled Ei at the trio. "I'm sure you three have many questions?"

"Was that really you that Furuyama used to serve?"asked Lumine.

"I'm curious myself, did he know the truth of you and your sister?"asked Xiao with that same kitten-like curiosity. 

"Right, Paimon wanted to ask too. But from the way he talked that didn't sound like you at all Ei."questioned Paimon curiously. 

Ei took a moment to collect herself once again turning somber as her old memories surfaced. She once again looked so broken and lost. "It was Makoto-chan. I seldom had the time to drink tea as whatever free time I had was spent perfecting my martial arts. So in the vast majority of cases it was nee-chan he made tea for, the former electro archon, Raiden Makoto."

"I thought as much. Lady Baal and Lady Guizhong often enjoyed their tea together before Lady Guizhong's passing."sighed Xiao's eyes turning slightly somber himself. Guizhong had been so precious and loved by many including himself. Makoto and her were a lot alike both being gentle deities with keen minds. Lumine could feel that sadness all too well.

"Yes they were quite close; Her death hit Makoto-chan hard. As for Furuyama-san it's very possible he indeed had an inkling about there actually being not one but two shoguns. But he always acted like he was in the dark about it all. The philosophy of life he shared with us was nee-chan's view on reality. She always did see things differently then I did."Ei slowly turned her gaze above where the sky was beginning to grow slightly cloudy. The promise of summer rain as they continued their chat before taking the tea set and leaving the estate behind them.

 The promise of summer rain as they continued their chat before taking the tea set and leaving the estate behind them

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

HOLY COW!!

What bizarre twist in reality was this!? The trio were stunned unable to take their eyes off the the electro archon and the purple, elegant tea set that hadn't exploded or got destroyed. What was even more shocking the tea was decent, drinkable, and actually had a mellow flavor. Sadly when they had returned Furuyama's memory had vanished. That had really upset Paimon and admittedly...it saddened Lumine too. Ei calling it a miracle of fate, made Xiao's eyes earlier turn straight to Lumine at the comment. 

Xiaolumi S3: Everything To Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें