Verse of The Day

"He who walks [as a companion] with wise men is wise, but he who associates with [self-confident] fools is [a fool himself and] shall smart for it. [Isa. 32:6.]"
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭13:20‬ ‭AMPC‬‬

This verse is just a pure slap in the face sometimes, at least for me, personally. I look back on so many stupid things I could have avoided if I had just lived out this verse. There's this saying that I think a lot of you know: "tell me who you walk with and I'll tell you who you are..." (or at least something along those lines) and that is sooo true.

Be wise when hanging out with certain people. Sometimes as Christians we just want to spread God's love and be friends with everyone, but sometimes there are certain people that we need to be cautious around and honestly just pray and let Jesus step in. I know that for a fact.

I have always been the type of person to want to befriend everyone to show them that Christians aren't how they think they are and to show them that being Christian isn't all that bad. In some cases, it worked, but in other cases it became something overwhelming and most of the time I struggled because I felt left out. But in the end I reminded myself that I am going to be different always, and no one likes the 'different' and that's okay.

Not everyone will like me. To this day it's one thing I struggle with, but God has been working and I've seen improvements. Let God do the same for you. Remember that you are loved ALWAYS.

Sometimes we just need to let go and let God, you know? :)

God bless y'all!