The Awakening

You would think as one of the most powerful creatures on the planet, you could spend most of your life just chilling, and not worrying about anything. Well that would be the case, if not for the 2 morons calling themselves gods! LIKE FOR FU*KS SAKE!

Here let me calm down, and let me backtrack real quick.

I am a dragon. A red dragon to be precise. I don't have a name, but humans used to call me Safi'jiiva. 

I'm about 48 meters in size, I'm not really aggressive towards anything

I'm about 48 meters in size, I'm not really aggressive towards anything. Uhhhh what else am I forgetting......OH YEAH! I am what you call an Elder Dragon. In the world of monsters, We elder dragons are the top of the top of the food chains. Absolute units. Now above elders are the Black Dragons. They are the beast modes of the monster world. And while those goofy humans always say I'm not Black Dragon level, at least my friends say I am. Who cares about those humans anyway.

Oh yeah, I just mentioned friends huh, well we can get into that later, just know we monsters aren't morons like the humans think we are. We have our own society, its just we prefer to live like how nature dictates.

Ok I'm getting distracted, back to the 2 morons. So outside of monster society, there is another race of beings, known as the Humans. Humans run around living in big stone squares, and throw magic around like its nothing. And they all listen to these 2 morons called the Brothers.

Now in monster society these guys suck. They aren't even that strong, like just because they can control life and death a little bit don't mean they run the place. Funny thing is they tried to throw their weight around over here. Ah wait I forgot to introduce where we live. We monsters live on what humans call the Dragon Continent. We just call it land.

You can see it on the top left of this human map a fellow monster nabbed for me

You can see it on the top left of this human map a fellow monster nabbed for me. The humans run everywhere else.

CRAP, Getting distracted again, back to the point! The 2 wannabe gods came over one time to throw weight around, and instantly pissed off Kevin, and got chased away really fast. Oh your wondering who Kevin is? Well let me show you.

This is Kevin, don't tell him I still call him Kevin, he's grumpy about the nickname

This is Kevin, don't tell him I still call him Kevin, he's grumpy about the nickname. Kevin here is the current Apex of our society, Its like being King, Or President in human terms. The problem is he gives off an aura that scares away most creatures, so even though he wont say it he's pretty lonely. Luckily we Elders keep him company sometimes.

Now then to what happened to make me sleep. The 2 "Gods" have just unleashed some killer wave of energy, that so far has killed off all the humans in the world. We don't know why, but most of us Elder Dragons, and The Black Dragons, had to team up to stop the wave from killing off our society. 

We succeeded. But with a cost. Most of us were knocked into a form of hibernation. The only one who didn't fall out was Sandy, A Shah Dalamadur, who unfortunately gave her life to save some of the weaker elders and monsters from dying from the wave. 

I was lucky enough to remain awake enough, and with the help of Kevin and the remaining Elders, We managed to erect a barrier to keep our island hidden from the eyes of those two "gods", and to ensure during our slumber, the weaker monsters can thrive.

Now give or take a couple centuries, I have finally woken up. And the first thing I notice is my cave is a mess, and I'm covered in moss and rocks. Not to big of a deal of course, but not gonna lie, I don't feel like moving. Its like when you humans wake up, and you just stare at the ceiling without moving, while trying to find the will to move. Well that's me right now.

So with pure willpower, I lift my huge body, which feels extremely heavy, and all the rocks and moss fall off. 

"Huh thats what Shara be feeling like when sheds rocks, thats kinda comfy." 

Now I spoke out loud, not expecting anyone or anything to be in my cave, as its my cave. To my surprise however, I see that a certain something is, or was taking shelter in my cave, and I don't know how to feel. 

Like as a monster, no one wants to wake up to see a HUMAN in their cave. Its like walking into someones square, or house as you humans call it, and just entering their bedroom and making yourself at home. Not cool.

So as I get a closer look at the human I realize a few things. 1: They are Injured. 2: They are female, I think. And 3: They are staring at me with what I think is fear, but their eye sockets are empty, so they are like looking in my direction with their back on a wall, with fear on their face.

Jeez, what am I gonna do with this situation man......