Chapter 8

Lauren's POV

    When I woke up, Dinah was gone. I began to panic.

"Dinah?! Dinah!!" I screamed. No answer. I got out of bed to look around the bus. She was no where to be found. Just as I was about to call the police, Dinah, Ally, Camila, and Iris walked in.

"Hey, Lo are you okay?" Ally asked.

"I thought someone took Dinah." I said trying to calm down.

"I'm okay Lauren, the girls took me out to breakfast, so I could explain why I was in bed with you." Dinah said blushing at the last part.

"Okay, that's good." I said sighing in relief. Dinah walked over and gave me a quick hug, and headed to the back, letting me talk to the others.

"So, she told you guys everything?" I asked.

"Yeah.. Lauren, are you sure you want to get involved with this?" Camila asked concerned.

"Yes, she may have hurt me, but she did it for my own safety. She needs me." I said on the verge of tears.

"Lauren, we are here to support you no matter what, but we just don't want you to get hurt. We all like Dinah, but she's bad news." Ally said.

"She's not bad news! It's not her fault! She's been through a lot, and honestly she doesn't need you guys not supporting her. If you don't support her, you don't support me." I said getting angry.

"Lauren, we support her but -"

"Then shut up, and deal with the fact that she's here, and she's staying." I said cutting Camila off, and walking towards the back of the bus.

I saw Dinah sitting on the couch in the back lounge, and she seemed upset. I already knew why.

"You heard us didn't you?" I asked sitting next to her.

"Yes.." She said looking down.

"Look, you don't need to listen to them. I don't care what they say, and you shouldn't either. You're staying with me, and that's not changing." I said lifting her chin up. She just shook her head. I smiled at her and grabbed her hand.

"You're beautiful." I whispered.

"You are too." She said grabbing my face.

"I will protect you no matter what. You're mine now."

"I know." She said while intertwining our fingers.

"I'm going to take you shopping for some new clothes." I said.

"No, it's okay."

"Shut up and get ready cutie." I said winking at Dinah, while walking out of the room.

When we got to the mall, we got some food, and then went to a couple clothing stores. Dinah insisted she get a job, to pay me back, but I said no. She's still as stubborn as ever.

"Seriously Lauren, how can I repay you?" She said getting into the car.

"Easy, go on a date with me on Saturday night." I said with confidence.

"A date?" She asked with a smirk. "Yep." I replied simply.

"Okay babe." She said.

"Babe?" I asked shocked.

"Yep." She said copying my earlier statement.

When we got back to the bus, I decided to rest awhile before my show tonight. I was laying in my bunk, when the curtains were opened.

"Can I lay with you?" Dinah asked while pointing to the space beside me.

"Sure babe." I said while winking. Dinah climed in, and laid down next to me.

"You know, after tonight the bus is gonna get pretty crowded." I said to Dinah with my eyes closed.

"Why?"

"Well, everyone has been staying in a hotel since we've been here for awhile, but after my show tonight, we are hitting the road, so everyone has to come back here."

"Who's everyone?"  She asked curiously .

"Well, there's me, Ally my manager, Camila my best friend, her girlfriend, my body guard, and my personal favorite.. You." I said trying to act cool.

"That's not a lot Lauren." Dinah said matter of factly. I didn't say anything back, but instead snuggled into Dinah. We both fell asleep peacefully minutes later.

I was awoken to somebody shaking me.

"Lauren!" Ally whisper-yelled.

"Get your ass up! You're gonna be late for your show!" Ally slapped my face.

"Jesus Ally, I'm up!" I said in a pissed tone. I looked at my phone and saw it was 7:30, and my show starts at 8:00.

"Shit! I'm up!" I quickly crawled over Dinah, but stopped to give her a kiss on the cheek, and then ran with Ally to get ready. Thankfully it doesn't take long for me to get ready. Then, I remembered Dinah was by herself on the bus, and she would probably freak out when she woke up, and nobody was there.

"Camila!!" I yelled from my dressing room.

"What?" She said running to my side.

"Can you go wake Dinah up, and bring her over here. Make sure she stays with you." I told her sternly.

"Yeah, okay." She said walking off.

~After The Show~

The show went great, and my fans were insane. I went to my dressing room, and saw Dinah talking to Iris.

"Hey Guys! What are you doing?"

"Well, Iris came to the bus, and woke me up, and then we came here and just talked." Dinah said happily.

"Yeah, we actually have a lot in common." Iris said while smiling.  "Wait, Iris you woke Dinah up?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, Camila came to me and told me to go to the bus and wake her up, and not to let her out of my sight." Iris said looking between Dinah and I.

"Damn you Camila", I muttered.

"What?" Dinah asked

"Nothing." I said smiling. "C'mon let's go get some food." I said motioning for Dinah and Iris to come with me. I grabbed Dinah's hand, and she smiled and blushed. God, she's so adorable.

A\N: Super boring chapter! Next chapter will be full of Laurinah moments! Thanks for all the positive feedback! It means a lot. Also, lots of drama coming up. Keep commenting and voting !