I. First meeting

"I'm tired" I said for the nth time to the old man that is sitting in front of me, and for the nth time, he ignored my presence

It has been days since I left my hometown. I'm already missing the beautiful landscape and the smell of the flowers near my house. I have nothing to lose, I've been poor since born. So, when they offered me to work at a palace far away I couldn't say no.

But three days have passed and all we do is sleep at inns then the first time in the morning we get in the carriage to continue the road trip. Sigh. I'm really tired at this point I just want to get back home.

I'm honestly too afraid to speak to Mr. Williams, he's the one who offered me a job but he's cold as a stone 'maybe he's so rich that can't say a word towards a vermin like me'. Minutes passed then hours 'fuck it' I thought.

"Excuse me, Mr. Williams" I said almost whispering as I expected he ignored me again "Mr. Williams" I repeated but nothing just silence. I'm starting to lose my temper...
"I'm talking to y—"
Suddenly the carriage stopped.
"We are here young man" Mr. Williams said stepping out of the carriage. "Please, follow me"

Stunned it's a short word to describe how I felt when I looked at the palace. It was splendid, enormous, elegant. The gardens complete the Palace extending as far as my eye can see and punctuated with flowers, a large lake, and fountains.

I have never seen something similar in my whole life It feels like a dream. It was a slight reminder that the world it's sometimes unfair.

"Mr

"Mr. Kim" Mr. Williams said snapping me out of my daydream "We don't have time, please follow me I'll show you the rest of the Palace"
I nodded and turned my heels following Mr. Williams.
The ballroom, Picture Gallery, Music Room, Kitchen, Dining room, Rooms,Restrooms , Gardens... it's so much I'm feeling dizzy and tired of walking and hearing the long stories and explanations of Mr. Williams.

"Mr. Williams I appreciate your time but I have a question," I said trying to catch my breath
"Of course Mr. Kim" he said In front of what it looks like the last room to visit
"I- I don't know what will be my job" I said under my breath
"It's simple" Mr. Williams said opening the big room in front of us. "Meet Lady Jisoo, you'll be her personal butler"

My eyes couldn't believe what I saw. It was even more beautiful than the marble and gold rooms combined.
There she was standing by the window. She has beautiful long hair, black as the night sky, her skin is pale as a winter storm.
Her heart-shaped lips smiled at me and I felt like my heart skipped a beat.

"Nice to meet you" she said becoming closer to me "The first thing we need is new clothes for the young man Mr. Williams" she said smiling at me

I felt flustered, of course, my old dirty clothes can't compare to her beautiful exquisite gown. Suddenly her hands touched my shoulders.

"I hope we can be good friends" she said  while I felt lost in her sparkling eyes
"Ehem" a voice resonates in the walls of the big room "Lady Jisoo you shouldn't touch a peasant" a elegant man said while entering the room

Her eyes are fixed on the young man, she seems mad
"I thought you weren't coming today" she said looking at the window again
"I came early because of you" he said going closer to her "Mr. Williams Is he the new butler?" He asked looking at me contemptuously
I felt like my blood is burning inside me but I can't do anything, rich people always treat us like this.

"Yes Mr. Park, His name is Kim Taehyung"
"Nice to meet you, Mr. Kim, I'm Park Jinyoung" he said looking at Jisoo "I'm a very good friend of Jisoo's family"
"It's my pleasure sir" I said looking straight into his eyes
"If you excuse us, I need to do accommodations for Mr. Kim," Mr. Williams said 
I looked one last time at Jisoo and just like that, we left the room.

It was already midnight, I couldn't sleep it was a tiring long trip and I have a lot to learn about the palace. My cabin's on the back garden near the kitchen I took a chandelier looking for a restroom but I ended up lost.
Huge halls, rooms, expensive furniture everything is alluring. Without knowing I was in front of lady Jisoo's room.

A tenuous light came between the open door.
I was curious 'what's is she doing awake, it's late' I came closer and I couldn't believe what I saw.

The moonlight touched her soft skin and her beautiful lips were red, red as blood. I couldn't process what I just saw, I'm trying to control my shaking hands while I was frozen in my spot.

She was biting softly someone's neck.

What in the hell it's happening.

❈ ◦•≫ ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ≪•◦ ❈

A/N
-And that's it! It's like a pilot chapter since I have 0 followers lmao but I hope this story reach at least one reader  so I can keep writing 🤍

Take care everyone ~
-aria

FOREVER | vsooOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara