Lazy Shade of Winter: Dylan

I awoke the next morning, my eyes instantly landing on the gray sky outside my window. Once again, it was snowing. At this rate I was going to have to tunnel out if I ever wanted to leave my house. Luckily for me, the only thing I planned on doing on this cold and dreary Wednesday was the man in bed next to me.

However, as I rolled over, intent on waking Asher with my lips wrapped around his cock, I realized he was no longer in bed next to me. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a flash of panic. Let's be serious. It's not like it would be out of the realm of possibilities for a man to get laid and sneak off into the night. It'd happened to everyone. Hell, I'd done it. I just hadn't expected it from him...

But then I saw his phone, still charging on my nightstand and his clothes from the previous day still folded neatly in the throne-looking chair by my closet and I smiled. I needed to stop letting my past cloud what was happening with this man. Asher Wilde was like nothing I'd ever met before, and at this point, he'd more than proven that.

I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling and daydreaming about the previous night (or early morning, rather) and heard Asher's voice downstairs. I knew his phone was on the other side of the bed, so at first, I thought he was talking to himself, but then I heard a "Yap!" in the conversation and realized what was happening.

Giggling to myself, I slipped into a fresh pair of panties and an oversized hoodie that fit me more like a dress, and padded quietly down the stairs, hoping to catch Asher and Noodle before either saw me.

"Buddy, you can't have any more bacon," Asher stated, standing at the stove in nothing but the sweatpants he'd borrowed the night before. My eyes traced along the tattooed line of stars climbing his ribcage. Underneath his usual clothing, you'd never know this pretty, proper boy had a few pieces of ink of his own, but he did. The stars, an elaborate cross wrapped in roses on his right shoulder blade, and a simple black band around his left bicep. "Your mom is going to kill me."

"YAP! YAP!" Noodle argued.

Asher sighed as he used a pair of tongues to turn the bacon he had in a frying pan on the stove. "I don't even know if you're supposed to feed dogs bacon! You're going to get me in so much trouble."

I couldn't hold back the laugh that escaped me, and both boys turned around, caught. "You two enjoying your morning?"

Noodle snarled excitedly and bounded toward me while Asher shook his head. "Your dog is very demanding."

"He's just a cute baby," I stated in a cutesy voice as I squatted down and ruffled my hand over Noodle's head. "Aren't you, baby? You're just a spoiled cutie who deserves all the bacon."

"He's not going to get sick, is he?" Asher asked, sounding genuinely concerned by the thought. "I should've looked it up before I gave him some."

"How much did you give him?"

"Just a piece. One. I swear."

"He should be fine," I reassured. "He'll probably shit his brains out later, but one piece isn't going to kill him."

"I'm sorry. I really should've checked."

"Baby, you're fine," I assured, padding across the linoleum, and wrapping my arms around his bare waist. I pressed my lips against the middle of his spine. "Where did you even get bacon? I'm ninety percent sure I didn't have any on hand."

"You have like absolutely nothing on hand. You should consider going grocery shopping," Asher answered with a chuckle. "Noods and I went on a walk down to the shop on the corner before it started to snow."

"You woke up, took my dog out, and bought things to cook me breakfast?" I asked, sounding almost skeptical, though it was obviously the truth. "Are you real?"