Chapter 18*

Katlyn gets her stuff and leaves the house to go call herself a Uber. she gets back to the hospital and sees Alex up on his phone. " Well if it isn't my pretty girl" " Hi" " do you feel any better" " Much better, now that you're here, where did you go anyway" " Oh I had to get something from home" " You sure, John texted me some things" " I promise baby" she kisses his head.  The doctor walks in, " Oh Alex perfect timing just in time for some good news" " Well we redid your drug and alcohol test and it came back pretty good there are only 0.5 pounds of weed in your system, so we could safely operate" " Ok perfect" " Our surgery tech will be in shortly to prep you and bring you to the operating room" the doctor leaves. " Ok, what did you and John talk about" " Nothing" " Katlyn" " Ok fine, he blamed me for your relapse" " That son of a bitch" " Well, he doesn't have to stay with us anymore if he said that" " It's fine for now" " Ok just making sure your good" The surgery tech comes in and preps Alex for the surgery. " Alright, see you on the other side babe" " I love you ok" " Baby I'll be fine won't worry" " I love you too" They kiss and Alex gets taken into the operating room. After the surgery, the doctor goes to get Kaitlyn to tell her that the surgery went well. " Would you like to see him?" " Of course" Katlyn makes her way into the surgery recovery room. She gets in and Alex is still groggy from the anesthesia. " he may be a bit groggy from the anesthesia" the doctor warns, " Ok" The doctor leaves to give them privacy, and " Katlyn" " Yeah, I'm right here" " See, I told you I would be fine". " I know I just get nervous about stuff like this".

A few days later while Alex is at home recovering and Katlyn is at work when she gets a text from Alex.

Alex- I miss u sm omg come home

Kaitlyn- I can't I'm working I'll be home in like an hour

Alex- I can't wait an hour

Kaitlyn- what can't u wait 4

Alex- u

Kaitlyn- Well I can't just clock out and leave unless you're like in desperate need of me yk

Alex- I am, I want to fuck you so bad

Kaitlyn- well r u dying

Alex- Kinda, I miss u so much I could die

Katlyn- K fine be home in like 10 mins

Alex- Thanks

Katlyn- thank u, I didn't want to stay at work anyways

Katlyn makes up an excuse to leave work early and heads home

" I've arrived" "Hey" They kiss and Katyn puts down her things. " Didn't the doctor say that we can't have sex for like 6 weeks of something?" " Yeah, I forgot" he groans. " It's only been 5 you can wait a week" " No I can't" " Yeah you can" Katlyn leaves the room to go get water. " I have an idea" " What" " We'll fuck but imagine that its I week from now" "You not serious" " Oh, I am"  " Ok fine we just can't like go hard because of your surgery, I don't want to accidentally hurt you" " I'll be fine do as much as you want, don't worry about me" " Are you sure" " Positive"   "Ok whatever you say"  Katlyn get onto Alex and they started to make-out. Alex reaches under Katlyn's work clothes and unhooks her bra.   She gets up to take off the rest of her clothes and once she gets back on top of him Alex is already stripped. " How'd you do that so fucking fast " " You were gone for like 2 minutes and I wasn't wearing much" " Oh whatever" they continue to make out and Katlyn grabs his dick and sticks it inside her mouth. " Has anyone ever told you how fucking good you look with a hard ass dick in your mouth love?" " Not yet" Katlyn took his dick out of her mouth to respond, " Who said you could take it out of your mouth?" " No one" " So be a good girl and put it hack in"  She sticks it back in and Alex took his 2 fingers and stuck it into her throbbing wet pussy, " Holy fuck Alex" Katlyn cries out she takes his dick out of her mouth and Alex takes his fingers out and sucks them clean and sticks them back in. He takes them out and sucks them clean again and finishes and helps Katlyn back info her clothes and realised that she's half asleep. " Babe" " Yeah" " You fucked me to sleep" " I know, go to sleep love" Katlyn falls asleep on Alex's chest and shortly after he falls asleep.