Chapter 7

As they continue their conversation Alex can't stop thinking about whether not Katlyn keeps her promises. She sounded pretty convincing threatening me, but she probably won't do it. " Well it's not my fault that you were a fucking whore back in high school" he yells, " do you want me to do it because I swear on everything I will Alex" she gets the cup off the counter. " Katlyn don't" Alex pleads, "Katlyn Marie put that shit down" Kaylee storms in. " How did you get in here " I have a key dumbass, anyway why in the hell were you about to spill soda on him? " He called you a bitch and me a whore" " Ok, and you can't do that just because your mad it isn't that serious". " Yes, it is he can't call you a bitch and me a whore to my face the fuck?" " Katlyn do you know how many times I've called your sister a bitch in front of her, shes used to it at this point." A few hours later while Alex is at work the Katlyn is still at Alex's house hanging out and waiting for him to come back so they could go out. While she waiting for him she texts his sister Addie because now that the two are dating she has to at least try to  get to know his family.

Kaitlyn- Hi this is Katlyn Alex's girlfriend would you like to hang out some time you know get to know each other?

Addie- Yeah I'm down for that just make sure u don't tell Alex he'll flip his shit on me lmao

Kaitlyn- Wait why shouldn't I tell Alex, He's your brother doesn't he like deserve to know that his sister and girlfriend are hanging out?

Addie that man doesn't deserve shit

Kaitlyn- Why?

Addie- I'll explain it to you when we hang out

They schedule a time to hang out and just as they finish Alex comes calling in with 3 bags from one of Katlyn favorite clothing stores. " Alex you did not" She says excitedly as she gets up to see what she got. I'm pretty sure he just did this to kiss up to me for earlier's whole saga. " if your wondering what all this is for its for our date in a few hours" he hands her a card. Inside it says " Dear Katlyn, sorry about earlier but to make it to you, tonight at 8:30 we have reservations to binge Paris." Binge Paris is the new fancy French restaurant that I've been dying to try. 

She thanks him and goes upstairs to get ready. 

 Shit I forgot about me and Addie's thing tonight I can't bail on my boyfriend, I also can't bail on his sister. It's better to bail on Addie considering I don't know her and we were just going to a coffee shop and not Alex whose taking me to a fancy-ass restaurant. I quickly shoot Addie a text message about how something came up and if we could reschedule for another time where I'm not so busy. she understands and I finish getting ready. I walk downstairs and wait for Alex to come out and tell me how amazing I look. I wait a couple minutes and after about five I  text him

Kaitlyn- Hey I'm ready

Alex- Oh shit I completely forget sorry babe give my like 2 minutes ill be right there

Kaitlyn- it's fine see u soon

I can't believe that he forgot about the date that he set up, that place has always been full and the one night it's empty  he just forgets about the reservations.

Alex comes rushing in and runs to his room to get ready.

" Ok I'm ready" he comes back and they both leave the house and start the 30-minute drive to the restaurant, " I'm genuinely sorry for letting you wait so long" " Don't worry about it I don't care" they drive to the restaurant and they get seated at a fancy private booth. " Did you know that I wanted to come here?" " No" As there waiting  their waitress comes to ask them about their drinks and they answer and Katlyn's phone starts blowing up with messages.