Chapter 8

Who the hell could be calling me, Kaylee hasn't spoken to me in 2 days because she butthurt and Addie knows that I'm on a date. "Who's blowing up your phone" " I don't know" she tries to subtly switch her phone on silent. Once they order their food Katlyn goes to the bathroom and leaves her phone with Alex. He decides to see who's been blowing up her phone for the past 20 minutes. he turns it on and it's thousands of missed calls and texts from Kaylee and a bunch of missed calls and texts from Addie.

Kaylee- Katlyn answer the damn phone

Addie-- Katlyn please answer or come back to your house one or the other

Kaylee- Ok since you won't answer ill just tell u Basically in one of the Forever 21 bags there is a small Victoria secret bag with lingerie with another girl's name on it. I obvi wasn't going to touch it but it starts with a C do with that info what u will.

Kaylee's bitch ass ratted me out. I brought it for one of my guy best friends because he didn't have the balls to do it his self. I was planning to take it out and deliver it to him tomorrow but I got too caught up with Katlyn almost breaking up with me. 

He tried to delete the messages from her phone but he takes too long and Katlyn gets back.

" What were you doing on my phone?" she says demanding her phone back. " I wanted to know why was texting you so much" she takes her phone back and looks at the messages. " Wait who the fuck did you buy lingerie for? " One of my friends" " He could if of it his damn self" " he didn't have the balls to do it himself" " Ok fine I guess I believe you", They continue their date.

After dinner, they drive home in complete silence. " I wouldn't cheat on you you know that right" " Yeah but you couldn't say least tell me" " It wasn't a problem so I didn't think of telling you". Katyln goes on her phone to check the time and realizes that it's her and Alex's one-month anniversary. who would have thought that the day my sister texts me and tells me that my boyfriend may or may not have cheated on me it just has to be on our one-month anniversary? " Happy anniversary by the way" " I have been waiting to hear you say that all day" " Well your not going to say it back" " Fucking asshole" she mumbles under her breath. " Hold on what did you say? " Nothing" " No what did you say" he pulls over into an empty parking lot. " You can sit here on our fucking anniversary and call me an asshole thinking I didn't hear you but if I call you a bitch you almost spill soda on me?" " It just came out" " Over this last month lots of shit has just come out of your mouth" He takes off his seat belt and moves to the backseat of the car. " Why did you move" "you know why" " No I don't Alex for real why are you in the back come back" she pleads.

He ignores her " Alex stop ignoring me" I'll talk to you once your back here, until then you won't hear shit from me got it? He leans up and lifts her chin. " Ok," Why the hell did have he to wait until now to act all cute and shit? I just got done yelling at him and now he's ignoring me until I come to the back of his car and fuck him. Do I want to? Of course but is it fun letting him wait? Yeah, it's my next favorite thing to fucking him. After a few minutes, Katlyn gives in and goes into the back. " Was that very difficult? " No, it was fun" " Fun for who". He lifts her chin, making her look him directly in the eyes. " He kisses her.