Test subject number one.

Lion teleported us outside the temple. I'm still getting used to doing that. When we get there the only one I recognize is Garnet; Amethyst and Pearl are gone. In their place is a giant woman. She has huge fluffy white hair and 4 arms. She's using a bow to fire at the hand. No luck. The hand, now flaming is coming even faster.

In the distance I can hear Garnet say, "Atleast Steven's safe."

"Hey guys!" shouts Steven.

Garnet and the mysterious woman whip their heads around and see us running towards them. "Steven! y/n!" shouts Garnet. The woman disappears and Pearl and Amethyst re-appear. Oh right, fusion.
"You came back!" Amethyst added.
"What are you doing? Get out of here!" Pearl shouts.
"It's too late!" Garnet yells. "Just stay behind us"

The hand lands and flips over to where it's palm is facing up. Two gems appear. Peridot and.. Someone new.

"That's them alright. They're the ones that keep breaking my machines." Peridot spoke.
"This is it?" the other one replies.
"Jasper! they keep interfering with my work!"
Jasper. Her names Jasper.

"Looks like another waste of my time. Hey get over here" Jasper says as she pulls another gem out from behind her. "Lapis." Steven says. "This is their base?" Jasper asks, pointing towards the temple. "Yes" lapis replied looking to the side.

"You need to leave immediately!" Garnet
demands.
"Yeah! Step off!" Amethyst yells.
"This is not a gem controlled planet!" Pearl pleas.

The three enemy gems jump down from the ship onto the sand. Jasper, speaking to Peridot and Lapis, says, "Neither of you saw Rose Quartz? Oh what a shame. I hoped I'd meet her. 'Cus I was looking forward to beating her into the ground."
I can see Stevens face shrivel as he makes a "woah" kind of noise.

"But this is all that's left of her army?" Jasper continues, "some lost defective pearl, a puny overcooked runt, and this shameful display." referring to the crystal gems. "Hm. What is that?" Jasper says pointing at Steven.
"It calls itself, a 'Steven'." Peridot replied, Lapis buds in shouting, "He's just a human! He isn't a threat at all! He's not one of them."
Jasper goes on to say "I know what a human is." "and that must be the Stevens pet." Peridot says, referring to me.
I look over at Steven with a 'what the hell' type of look.

Jasper turns around saying, "You don't need me for this. Just blast them with the ship."
Peridot complies.

"Steven, y/n, get out of here!" Garnet demands.
"No." Steven and I reply in unison. "I won't let you risk your lives." Garnet says.
"But this is our home, and you're all my family!"
I close my eyes. Ready to be hit with what might kill me. I hear "firing." from Peridot. I was waiting to be hit but it never came. I open my eyes to see Steven hop in front of us. "I'm," Steven stutters, "I'm a crystal gem too!"

Stevens shield!

"That shield. That symbol!" Jasper pauses, Steven falls to the ground. "You! You have the power of rose quartz!" Jasper yells.
"Now do you believe I needed an escort?!" Peridot buds in.

"Fire a barrage! Wide spread!" Jasper demands.
We all jumped out of the way of the beam, Garnet pushing Steven and I out of the way.

"Rose, why do you look like that?" Jasper asks, "Why are you so weak?" rude..
Lapis buds in again, "Don't hurt him!"
"You knew about this." Jasper states to Lapis. "It wasn't relevant to the mission!" She replies. "Forget about the mission!" Jasper says. Causing a surprised "What?!" from Peridot. "Yellow Diamond needs to see this... Thing." Jasper states referring to Steven.

Garnet runs up to fight Jasper. As she does that I run up to Steven.
"Steven! Are you okay?" I ask.
"y/n! I'm fine. please stay back I don't want you getting hurt." Steven replies. I do what he says, after seeing him protect us like that, I trust him with my life. "Kids, Run!" Garnet yells. I look back up to see Jasper now has on a yellow helmet. She then pulls out some electricity stick of some sort, "Lets try the gem destabilizer." She says as she sprints towards Garnet. All of the sudden there was a large flash of yellow light. Garnet was hit with the destabilizer. She split into two gems. She's gone. I could hear the terrified yelps of Pearl and Amethyst behind us.

Jasper walks up to steven, "I was there you know, at the first war of this garbage planet. I faught against your armies, I respected your tactics. But this," Jasper pauses and picks Steven up by the collar, "This is sick."

"Let go of him!" I demand. She turns her head towards me and I lost all the confidence I had just had.

"I don't get what you're planning Rose, but look. Your base is taken, your armies are ruined. You have failed!" Jasper finishes. Pearl and Amethyst then run up to Jasper to attack, but right before they could get to her, Jasper head-butts Steven and throws him on the sand.

"STEVEN!" I yell and I run up to him. "No, no, no, no Steven! Please be okay!" I put my head up to his chest to listen to a heart beat. Thank god he's still breathing. I can see a bruise forming over his eye. I then around to see Amethyst and Pearl get poofed too. "No, no, this can't be happening" Jasper is picking up the gems and carrying them to the ship. "JASPER!" I yell.
She turns around, "Who are you supposed to be?" she asks me. "PUT THEM DOWN." I replied. "Oh no. A human. I'm so scared." she mocked.
I look around for something to throw at her. I pick up a couple branches and twigs. I start to throw them. One hits her right in her face, right on her gem. "Gahh why is everything on this planet so annoying?!" she says, she starts approaching me. She grabs me by the throat. I kick and punch trying to get her to let go but she doesn't budge. I can feel all my blood rushing to my head. "You're a feisty one. You could be useful. Test subject number one."

It was hard to hear her over myself trying to gasp for air. Soon everything went black.