The Night With The Chief (Halo 4.5) 18+

Start from the beginning

You had a feeling that you knew exactly what he means by that. You heard a knock at your door.

Y/N L/N: "Come in."

Your door opens and Miranda steps in.

Miranda: "Wow look at you. I kinda feel jealous that Jane asked you out first."

Y/N L/N: "You'll get your turn. You all will."

Miranda: "I know. Anyway i just came to say that me and the rest of the girls are helping Jane get ready. Once your all done come to her room."

Y/N L/N: "Ok."

Miranda walks up to you and gives you a quick peck on the lips then she exits your room. A few mins has past and you are now ready to go on your date with Jane.

Johnson: "You best be off now. You don't want to keep a lady waiting."

Y/N L/N: "Thanks....Well wish me luck."

Johnson: "Have fun! Oh, who am I kidding I know you will."

You left your room as walked over to knock on Jane's door. The door opens at to your surprise Kat was standing at the door.

Catherine: "Hey lover looking good." She says seductively. "Janes gonna back out in a min. I expect her back her around 9pm got it mister."

Y/N L/N: "Yes ma'am."

Theyla: "Ok she's ready."

Catherine steps out of the way and your face begins to go red. You looked towards Jane as she wore a black dress and lets just say that dress was made for her. She also wore black high heals, and a red rose in her hair. She also looked quite nervous, with a blush on her cheeks. She made her way over to you.

Jane: "Like what you see?"

Y/N L/N: "You look amazing."

Jane: "I could say the same about you."

Y/N L/N: "Anyway are you ready to go."

Jane: "Lead the way."

Before the other girls could tease you both, you and Jane left and headed towards the restaurant that was on the station. 

A few moments later you and Jane hand in hand made your way towards the restaurant. The name of the restaurant was weird but Jane had it recommended to her by Miranda so it must be good. It was 8 o'clock on the dot as you both saw the restaurant in the distance.

Y/N L/N: "That must be the place over there."

That was all you could really say at the moment. Your brain wasn't working like normal. Who could blame you, your walking hand in hand with a beautiful woman by your side. She looked stunning and, surprisingly, you were looking forward to tonight.

Jane: "Come, let's get inside. This dress isn't doing me much good because of how tight it is."

Y/N L/N: "You look fine to me."

Jane: "Your only saying that."

Y/N L/N: "No I mean it you look stunning and I'm sure am lucky to have someone like you." 

Jane proceeded to link with your arm and you both headed inside. The hostess leads you inside to the back, to a fancy looking table. Your waiter takes your order and leaves, leaving you alone with your date.

Y/N L/N: "What did you do to get such service here?"

Jane: "It wasn't me. I think Miranda must know the owner of this place. I also feel like she might have threatened that said owner."