51|Where Loyalty Lies.

0o0

Show Me Where Your Loyalty Lies.....

0o0

AMIRAH

It felt like deja vu waking up to Kamal cooking in the kitchen. He was making egg sauce while frying yam and I was drooling for a taste. He told me to get seated the moment I stepped a foot in obviously because it was a known fact that I was helpless in the kitchen.

After sitting on a chair beside me he offered a plate filled with beautifully cut yam, egg sauce, plantain and sausages to the side, urged that I dive in and dive in did I.

The food tasted absolutely amazing I almost got up to dance the happy dance but that would mean me giving up the taste for a while, even though it was probably a short while I still wasn't up for it.

So, after breakfast I went to the garden to see for myself the progress I and my gardener have made so far. I took a few pictures before retiring into the house to get on with edits and whatever.

My day was filled with daydreams, well past Ishaa I was in a pair of tight fitting jeans and the simple top I spent the day in I sauntered into the living room he was occupying and found him going through his phone, his calm persona reminded me of last night. The thought of it made me stop in my spot, none of us had said a word about what happened, we both just woke up and got on with our days acting as if nothing did while a lot did. And both of us were so aware of it.

We spent the whole day in, doing sweet nothings and consuming a lot of food. It seems to me like my stomach has expanded in the capacity of food it stores these days unlike when I was home in Bauchi. Kamal said it was because I had so much more to do back then unlike now and he only left the house when it was time for prayers and the masjid he's been going to isn't far away from us.

I could still feel all the tingles from his touch all over and over again in recap.

I thought all the blood in my veins had run cold when he joined me in that bed, it was like my muscles too had turned to jelly and my heart wasn't beating, it was galloping as if it wanted to flee right from its cage in my chest and probably join his in his own chest.

With a sigh and a muster of so much courage I sat next to him asking to join him in whatever it was he was doing, I just wanted to be involved in whatever he was engaged in.

"Sure." The deep baritone that was the sound of his voice responded. It was so much like and unlike his voice from last night. Last night it had a tinge, no, it had a shitload of hoarseness to it that made it become so much huskier than it is on a normal day. If that doesn't play with the strings of my heart I don't know what else does.

His hand came up around me to squeeze me in, and me being the pet that I am snuggled deeper and rested my head on his arm until I was completely connected to him. It was like we were in a quiet zone but our bodies knew we had to stay together. The feel of his hand on my bare arm sent prickling sensations zipping up and down my body, it made me shut my eyes to relish in it all. It reminded me of the strength I felt in his arms and upper body that time, it was like I had no single weight compared to what he had packed in that stomach of his, I understood what it meant by ripped when I felt him in the dark. Am I allowed to salivate at the thought of my own husband's well honed body?

I had surrendered thinking that he wanted it all so the relief I felt when he stopped and pulled me in for a cuddle is something words can barely ever explain. Not like I was against it, I was too into it in-fact. What washed over me was fear, fear of the unknown. I never pegged myself for a scaredy-cat but I'm proudly one now, no kidding.